Summary of The Day: The Paris Night Segway Tour is the perfect activity for those wishing to explore the highlights of the 'City of Light', and want to enjoy this incredible experience by Segway! What better way to end a day in Paris than by cruising effortlessly along the magical streets? The Paris Night Segway Tour explores the city as the sun sets and Paris begins to take on a completely different shape. You'll receive heaps of unique stories, a thorough orientation, and fascinating historical and current day information. Our tour's photo opportunities can't be beat. These tours have limited size so you can count on a great personal and private experience.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* You must be at least 12 years old to join the tour.
* Minors under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
* Guests must weigh at least 100 pounds (45kg) and not be in excess of 260 pounds(118kg).
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure time in order to complete the necessary paperwork. Each member of your party will be required to complete and sign a liability waiver form. Minors will need a parent or guardian to complete their paperwork.
Due to the risk to both mother and child, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on this tour.
Insurance requires that we maintain a credit card on file (one per party) on the day of the reservation. Please bring your MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover with you for this. Your card will not be charged unless there is damage caused to the Segway. Your card information will be deleted immediately upon completion of a damage-free tour.
Your safety is always our highest priority and we begin each tour with a thorough orientation of the Segway and its use before departing our office.
The tour typically lasts 3-3.5 hours, including the safety and orientation training.
All of our tours operate rain or shine; have rain ponchos for sale in our office.
Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride, and will not be refunded.
Please do not bring too many belongings with you. The Segways are equipped with small bags suitable only for cameras, small purses or water bottles.
Please wear comfortable shoes; you will be standing for the duration of the tour.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.