Summary of The Day: Discover Paris at your leisure with our best value Paris trip!
Upon arrival at St. Pancras International, you will be met by our staff that will help you check in, and present you with your Paris travel pack. The pack has been designed to help you make the most of your time and includes Eurostar train tickets with reserved seating and a map of Paris including public transportation information.
Paris is home to some of the finest shopping in the world. One of the leading and most exclusive department stores is Galeries Lafayette that offers a cross section of designer clothing, jewelry and beauty products. We are proud to have teamed up with the store in order to offer you a Galeries Lafayette Pass that entitles you to some great discounts. With up to 10% off luxury goods why not take advantage of some Parisian retail therapy at affordable prices? The store is located near the center of Paris and a short cab ride away from Gare du Nord.
Please check in at 6:00am at St Pancras International barrier 5.
Your return Eurostar departs Gare du Nord at 7:13pm and you should be aware that check-in closes 45 minutes prior to departure. On rare occasions the return train departs Paris at 8:13pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 3 to 11
* Children age 3 and younger are free on this tour.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Round-trip Eurostar tickets with seat reservations
Shopping voucher for Galeries Lafayette department store - 10% off luxury goods
Map of Paris including public transport information
Please note, once booked, we are not able to cancel your booking and as such cannot offer you a refund.
The Louvre museum is open every day except Tuesday and the following French holidays: November 1, December 25, January 1, and May 1.
In the event of unexpected delays on the Eurostar, Eurostar’s policy is for customers to contact them directly to discuss any compensation that may be due.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.