Summary of The Day: Enjoy exceptional views of Paris on board our open-top double-decker.
Hop on and off as often as you please; see Paris at your own pace. Choose from four different routes. Tour the historical, romantic, fashionable, exciting and shopper-friendly sides of Paris with fun facts provided by your complimentary audio guide!
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 4-11 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 4.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Hop-on, hop-off pass valid for two consecutive days
Transportation in open-top, double-decker bus
Audio guide and digital headset
Narrated tales of Paris for children in French, English and Spanish
Present the voucher to the driver at any hop-on, hop-off bus stop. The day on which you redeem the voucher counts as the first day of your pass.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
Regretfully, we are unable to disclose the tours providers information prior to booking.
The 4 tour itineraries are:
Paris Grand Tour (green line): 2 hours
Montparnasse - Saint-Germain (orange line): 1 hour
Montmartre - Grands Boulevards (yellow line): 1.2 hours
Bastille - Bercy (blue line): 1 hour
And you can check more information on our website: http://www.tours4fun.com/paris-2-day-hop-on-hop-off-pass.html.
As for redeeming the tickets and other issues, we will send you the details when we process and finalize your reservation.
The bus operates between 9:30 am to 7 pm from April to October. You can get on the bus at Roissy Bus stop (11 Rue Scribe, 75009 Paris) to start your bus tour.
We have sent you an Email attached with a PDF file indicating the stops and itinerary information for this tour. Please check that. If you have any other concerns, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.