Summary of The Day: This is the tour for those looking to really experience the vitality and excitement of Chicago! We'll drive through Chicago's financial district, which is always bustling with activity. Then we'll tour the fabled Loop and State Street. Next, we'll head over to the striking Richard J. Daley Plaza with the famous sculpture by Pablo Picasso. Then we'll take a ride on Wacker Drive, the thoroughfare that winds its way under the city, then cross over the Chicago River, made to flow backwards by one of the world's greatest feats of engineering.
On this tour you'll see the famous Wrigley Building that marks the start of Magnificent Mile, and Michigan Avenue, where Chicago's most upscale brands exhibit their wares. You'll also see Water Tower Place, alongside one of the tallest buildings in the world, the John Hancock Center. We'll travel through Lincoln Park. On days when the Cubs are away we'll also visit Wrigley Field. Other stops on our tour include the Chicago Botanic Gardens, Chicago Historical Society, Newberry Library, and Lincoln Park Conservatory.
If you're looking for a day of adventure in Chicago, then this is the tour for you!
We offer free pick-up at all major hotels in the downtown area.
You may also join the tour at the ticket office at the Arcade Level of Palmer House Hotel, 17 East Monroe, Chicago, IL 60603.
This tour does not operate on the following holidays: Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.