We'll begin our day traveling across the Chiltern Hills to Oxford, the City of Dreaming Spires, whose hushed courtyards have inspired generations of scholars including Bill Clinton, and writers Lewis Carroll (Alice in Wonderland); CS Lewis (Chronicles of Narnia) and the immortal J.R.R. Tolkien, author of Lord of the Rings. On our walking tour we'll visit Christ Church college, where several scenes from the Harry Potter franchise were filmed. See the Bodleian Library, and the picture-perfect courtyards for which Oxford is justifiably famous.
Cambridge is a wonderful blend of the everyday and the extraordinary - a living city that has shaped history and today reflects the best of history and contemporary life. It was the inspiration for Charles Darwin, Isaac Newton and several of the Monty Python gang. We'll go on a guided tour of the magnificent chapel of Kings College, founded in 1441, and a fascinating walking tour of a city filled with beautiful buildings and historical quirks, including the famous Bridge of Sighs.
Please arrive at Victoria Coach Station at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure for check-in and boarding.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.