Toronto - Kingston - Ottawa
Summary of The Day: In the early morning, we'll depart from Toronto, passing through Kingston on our way to Ottawa. In the capital of Canada, we will visit the Canadian War Museum (admission not included), the country's national museum of military history. This large museum was established in 1880 and has a collection containing more than 500,000 historically significant pieces.
Next we'll visit the Canadian Museum of History, located across the water in Gatineau, QC (admission not included). The museum's primary purpose is to collect, study, preserve, and present material objects that illuminate the human history of Canada and the cultural diversity of its people.
After dinner, we will spend the night in Ottawa.
- Crowne Plaza / Courtyard Marriott / Holiday Inn or similar
Ottawa - Quebec
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will go to Parliament Hill (exterior) in Ottawa. If we visit from late June to mid-August, we may have the chance to see a guard ceremony, depending on weather conditions.
Then, we will drive to Quebec, where we will visit Historic District, Chateau Frontenac, and Place Royale.
First, wen will visit the Quebec Tower (admission not included) to view city skyline. Then explorer Old Quebec City.
Afterwards, we'll enjoy a French dinner at a century-old restaurant (own expense).
- Fairmont Le Chateau or similar
Quebec - Canyon Sainte-Anne - Montreal
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will go to Canyon Sainte-Anne to see the area's amazing waterfalls. Canyon Sainte-Anne Quebec's is a breathtaking gorge with high suspension bridges that enable safe passage from one side to the other as you look down at the roaring waters below. (Seasonal itinerary - canceled from mid-October to mid-winter)
From here we'll proceed to a Maple Syrup farm and enjoy a traditional Quebec lunch (own expense).
Afterwards we will go to Montreal to see St. Joseph's Oratory, a magnificent domed basilica in Montreal, Quebec that sits on the slopes of Mount Royal. The largest church in all of Canada, this national shrine can hold up to 10,000 people. Then we will go the Montreal Olympic Stadium, to visit the Biodome (admission not included) and Olympic Tower (admission not included).
We will spend the night in Montreal.
- Crowne Plaza / Gouverneur Montreal or similar
Montreal - Thousand Island - Toronto
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will visit Old Montreal. Here you may be able to see the amazing Notre-Dame Basilica (subject to availability).
Afterwards we'll depart to the famous Thousand Islands region, where we will have the chance to enjoy boat cruise (1hour, depending on weather conditions) or take a helicopter ride (20mins) through this beautiful area (own expense). The cruise is only available between operate around April-Oct.
Afterward, we will return to Toronto.
- Customers who do not want a Luxury Tour, please click Deluxe Tour (stay overnight Palace Royal)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $381.66||USD $300.45||USD $255.42||USD $664.40|
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
* Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
* Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
* The maximum room capacity is four people including adult(s) and children/infants.
* Only one infant (under 2 years of age) can ride for free on one bus, provided he/she does not occupy a seat.
* Any other infant would be charged full price the same as adult, and also need to pay the service fee to tour guide/driver. Please bring your own baby car seat, and be sure to inform us if you are traveling with infants by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
* We recommend customers to bring their own safety seats for children under 4 years old.
* Tour prices are based on Canadian dollars (CAD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
- Professional tour guide
- 3-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Airfares or related transportation fee between your home and Toronto Airport
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide/driver: min. CAD$10.00/day per person
- All admission fees, optional tour fees and service fees are based on the Canadian currency. Guests who only bring US dollars should pay the price difference caused by the currency exchange rate.
All optional tours including service fees must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.
- Admissions and optional tours (Prices may vary during different seasons and are subject to the final box office price.) Please choose at least 4 optional tours (except donation options) which are in season otherwise there will be CAD$40.00/person penalty fee.
- Canadian Museum of History: CAD$15.00/Adult; CAD$9.00/Child(3-12)
- Canadian War Museum : CAD$17.00/Adult; CAD$10.00/Child(3-12)
- Quebec Tower : CAD$14.00/Person
- St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal: CAD$3.00/Person(This is a donation to enter it.)
- Montreal Biodome: CAD$20.00/Adult; CAD$12.00/Child(5-12)
- Olympic Stadium's Observatory : CAD$23.00/Adult; CAD$12.00/Child(5-12)
- Canyon Sainte-Anne (Grand Canyon of Quebec): CAD$13.50/Adult; CAD$10.00/Child(6-12)
- Thousand Islands Cruise(Canada Side): $28.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)(This cruise is only available from April/May to October depending on weather conditions. Available dates in 2017: from 4/1/2017，the ending dates are TBA.)
- Thousand Islands Helicopter Ride: CAD$168.00/Person, Free/Infant(0-2)(20 minutes)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- The first three rows of the bus are VIP seats. Please select one of the related options according to your choice.
- The pick-up location is considered as corresponding drop-off location by default. If customers want to be dropped off at other locations, please inform us in advance. The availability will be subject to our final confirmation.
- Please bring relevant travel documents (passport, alien card, Visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents for visiting Canada and returning to the United States including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with the immigration authorities for detailed requirements. For additional information, please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/visit/visas.asp.
- During spring and summer, we recommend that passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During autumn and winter, wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in colder temperatures.
- To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
About the meeting point on 29.7.2017, you will let me know the car plate number of this tour? or you will send the details to me before the tour? Thank you!
Lulu 04/16/2017 05:53:23
The hotel in Montreal is usually confirmed at Crowne Plaza / Gouverneur Montreal or similar. We suggest you check the detailed hotel information with tour guide when you are on bus.
The tour guide information can be confirmed and sent to you 1-2 days before departure. You may call tour guide's number on July 28th to confirm your pickup details.
To place your reservation online, please simply select your start date and the number of rooms/ seats you require on the upper right hand section of the tour's information page then click "Book Now/ Confirm".
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun.
According to our online schedule, this 4-day tour departs on every Saturday in the month of May, 2017.
To make your reservation online, please select accordingly in the "Book Now" section then click.
If you need any further assistance, you may also contact our customer service team at
Tel: 1-866-933-7368 (USA & Canada)
Tel: 1-626-389-8668 (International)
(24 hours a day, 7 days a week)**
We will be more than happy to help.
Customer Service Rep
Can you confirm whether this tour will be depart from either the 23rd or 24th August 2016 please? If not, can you recommend a similar tour during this time?
Thanks, 07/25/2016 20:52:23
Thank you for your interest at Tours4fun.
Yes, this tour will depart on that date as this is the travel season. We recommend to our customer to book the tour 1 month before the departure.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
For your family of 5 you will need to reserve minimum of 2 rooms.
Current price for 2 rooms and 5 guest will be USD $1,680.20
To make the reservation you can select the date and number of guest/rooms needed to travel.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7