Summary of The Day: A mountain top forest wonderland of vine clad vegetation in the damp cool of ancient tree species, waterfalls and wildlife in a sub tropical rainforest. Distant city and coast views and its inherent natural beauty make this World Heritage National Park one of Australia's unique and most desirable locations to visit.
* Head inland into the mountain range of Eucalypt forest
* Mt Tamborine in the Gold Coast hinterland
* Gallery Walk - premier art and craft centre
* Time to walk and browse this picturesque strip with its cluster of galleries and craft shops
* Perhaps enjoy a local specialty at Granny Mac's... tantalising fudge and confectionary made on the premises! What a treat!
* Wind your way through the forest to 'The Goat's Track' - original logging route and the only road to O'Reilly's
* Spectacular scenery of ancient beech trees and sub tropical rainforests
* Pass the Kokoda Army Barracks - Jungle Warfare Training Centre
* Lamington National Park - gazetted in 1944 and heritage listed for its significant species of flora and fauna
* Hear the stories of the heroic rescue by Bernard O'Reilly of the Stinson plane crash survivors and the fascinating life of these early pioneers
* Immerse yourself in the surrounds of the sub tropical rainforest of the Green Mountains
* Visit O'Reilly's on top of the mountain
* Orientation tour through this mountain village
* Perhaps feed Crimson Rosellas and King Parrots
* O'Reilly's Mountain Cafe - enjoy spectacular views of the mountain range while dining from the balcony
* Visit an Alpaca Farm and Canungra Valley Vineyards on the return journey
|USD $83.80||USD $53.33|
* Adult: 15 and older|
* Child: 4-14
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thanks for your interest in Tours4Fun.
Service fee for tour guide/driver is a mandatory fee because tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income.
The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Customer should pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
This tour is in English and we advise you per person paying about 10% of the tour fee to the tour guide.
We offer free pick-up at major hotels in Brisbane, please leave the name and full address of your hotel in order to arrange your pick up accordingly.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any problems about our tours.
Tel: 1-866-933-7368 (US&Canada)
Tel: 1-626-389-8668 (International)
(24 hours a day, 7 days a week)**
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2016 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.