Summary of The Day: The U.S. state of Alaska is full of pristine wilderness and natural wonders. It's a place like no other and has unique experiences for travelers.
Join us for the best Dog Mushing and Dog Sledding experience in Alaska. Dog Sledding used to be the only means of transportation through the snowy lands of old time Alaska. Today, it has evolved into a fascinating sport and hobby. If you're visiting Alaska, don't miss out on this Dog Sledding Adventure!
All our Dog Mushing/Sledding Tours provide you will ample time for your experience. We do not hurry you in and out of the sled or run circles on a field. We give you a real Dog Mushing adventure on trails used by Alaskan mushers. There is plenty of time to take Dog Mushing pictures and play with our Alaska huskies. Break away, and mush with us into the twilight of the Alaskan wilderness!
Tour provides transportation for an additional fee of $35.00/Person. Please check your preference in the Transportation Booking Section when reserving your tour.
There is a two-person minimum required on this tour.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable and it cannot be rescheduled.
Please notify customer service staff of your accommodation address in Fairbanks.
Duration: Approximately 1 hour
Departure Location: Your 1 Hour Dog Mushing/Sledding begins right at your Fairbanks accommodation, so you don’t need to plan how to get to us and you will save additional taxi costs.
Hotel pick-up available at any hotel in Fairbanks
Tour provides transportation for an additional fee of $35.00/person. Please check your preference in the Transportation Booking Section when booking your tour.
In Spring/Summer, we recommend you to wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. In Fall/Winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.