Kids Free in October : One Free Child per Paid Adult (child/infants ages 0-12), which is valid only for travel between October 1st and October 31st!
Summary of The Day: Welcome aboard the original Old Town Trolley Tours of San Diego. Enjoy our twenty-five mile, fully narrated tour of San Diego and Coronado. Colorful anecdotes, humorous stories and historical information are combined into a fast paced two-hour narrative that will both entertain and educate.
Old Town Trolley Tours of San Diego is the "attraction that takes you to all the attractions" and has been entertaining millions of guests for over 20 years. Our tour has been hailed as the "Best Way to See the City" by SignOnSanDiego.com and was twice awarded the prestigious "Finest Service Award" by the San Diego Convention and Visitors Bureau.
Our fleet of colorful orange-and-green trolleys travel through San Diego and Coronado frequently on a continuous twenty-five mile loop. Start your tour at any one of our convenient stops and tour throughout the entire day. Stay on board your trolley and enjoy our fascinating narrative, presenting a great overview of "America's Finest City", until you return to your starting point in approximately two hours.
Hop On and Off! Depending on your start time, you may also use your ticket to enjoy your tour in segments by hopping off at one or more of our distinctive stops on the loop. Each stop offers a unique aspect of San Diego for you to explore. When you are ready to continue your tour, simply hop on the next available trolley. Trolleys arrive and depart approximately every 30 minutes. The number of stops you can explore in one day depends on the time of year that you are touring and the amount of time you have on the day of your tour. For your convenience, we offer two-day passes as well as discounted Old Town Trolley and SEAL Tour Combination Packages! Please ask our staff at any of our Trolley stops how to best plan your day.
See and Visit ... Old Town State Park, San Diego Harbor & Embarcadero, Seaport Village, Horton Plaza Shopping Center, The Historic Gaslamp Quarter, Coronado's Hotel Del, Balboa Park & Zoo, Little Italy and much more.
Your eTicket is good for all day use from 9am, with the last re-boarding at 4pm winter/5pm summer. If you choose to stay on the trolley, the tour is approximately 2 hours. You may "hop on" and "hop off" as many times as you like during the hours of operation.
# of Stops:
10 stops: (A) Old Town State Historic Park, (B) San Diego Embarcadero, (C) Seaport Village, (D) Marriott Marquis & Marina/Convention Center, (E) Horton Plaza, (F) Gaslamp Quarter, (G) Hilton San Diego Bayfront, (H) Coronado/Mc P's Irish Pub and Grill, (I) Balboa Park (El Prado)/San Diego Zoo, (J) Little Italy
Operating Times: Daily
Times vary depending on season.
Fall -9:00am to 6:00pm (last tour departs Old Town at 4:00pm);
Winter- 9:00am- 5:00pm (last tour departs Old Town at 3:00pm);
Spring - 9:00am to 6:00pm;
Summer- 9:00am to 6:00pm (last tour departs Old Town at 5:00pm).
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Departure times vary for each Trolley stop location. For actual departure times, call the Customer Service number provided on your eTicket. Special Events that may cause delays or detours: Rock & Roll Marathon - June 1; Comic Convention July 24-27; July 4th Celebrations; AFC Marathon - August 17.
Travellers with eTickets (voucher) can board at any Old Town Trolley boarding location. Without an E-Ticket voucher you must go to the ticket booth location with invoice order number. E-tickets are not valid with the HomeTown Pass program or any other discount offers. Free parking is available at Old Town State Park.
All times are approximations. Please arrive at the boarding location 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled time.
Booth Location: 4010 Twiggs St, San Diego, Ca, 92110
Nearest Intersection: Twiggs Street and San Diego Ave.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.