Summary of The Day: Board our luxurious mini-coach where you will be served refreshing water, cotton towelettes, and tasty local breakfast bars! This Eco-Tour is one of the most exciting and sought after tours in Oahu. This extravagant island tour features a magical waterfall swim, historical guided journey of Waimea Valley, a chance to play Hawaiian lawn games, and an all-inclusive lunch overlooking the beautiful Hawaiian flora of Waimea Valley. Our navigators are trained to skip commercial stops and focus on sharing legends and facts about Hawaii’s natural beauty. As this voyage traverses the island of Oahu, stops will be made at designated scenic lookouts for photo opportunities to capture the unique Hawaiian landscape. Bring home the knowledge and natural beauty of Hawaii with this voyage.
Join our navigation experts as you witness famous beaches, lush valleys, ancient Hawaiian grounds, and gorgeous waterfalls. Uncover the beauty of Waimea Valley on the North Shore of Oahu and hike through a native tropical forest to an extravagant waterfall. Witness native and traditional Hawaiian plants for an enlightening experience of Hawaii. You can have a swim at the breathtaking Waimea Falls.
Relish in an all-inclusive lunch provided by The Proud Peacock. Lunch will be overlooking the beautiful Hawaiian flora conveniently located at Waimea Falls. Bask in the beauty of the Waimea Valley as you enjoy your meal.
Enrich your time in Hawaii with knowledge and education provided by our highly trained expert navigators about the flora and fauna of our islands. Relax and take in the majestic scenery at lookouts like La'ie Point and the Nu’uanu Pali Lookout.
Complete your eco-tour with sightseeing along the South Shore of Oahu, a unique landscape unlike the lush areas of the North Shore. Witness the Halona Blowhole, Hanauma Bay Lookout, and Makapu'u Lookout on your journey around Oahu’s Southeast shores.
The pick-up will be approximately 7:15 am, depending on the location of your hotel.
The drop-off will be approximately 6:00 pm, depending on the weather and traffic conditions.
A luxury buffet lunch is included with this tour. Shoyu Chicken, garlic kale rice pilaf, pupukea greens salad, assorted tarts, spa water and iced tea are included. Vegetable wraps are available for vegetarians. Bottled water and local breakfast bars will be provided aboard this tour.
Passengers are responsible for verifying their luggage is loaded by the bus operator. Tours4Fun assumes no liability for lost baggage, except if baggage is lost in transit, in which case the maximum liability is $100.00 per bag, not to exceed $200.00 per person. Tours4Fun assumes no liability for damaged baggage, except if baggage is damaged in transit, in which case the maximum amount for a damaged luggage claim is $30.00 per bag, not to exceed $60.00 per person. Airline damaged or lost bags must be reported directly to the airlines. All claims shall be submitted within twenty-four (24) hours of the occurrence.
Please include your hotel information in the comments section when booking online. For Waikiki Hotel pick-up locations may be at a centralized location within walking distance of your hotel due to hotel driveway and property restrictions
Wear walking shoes, dress comfortably, and bring a jacket.
Oahu has moderate to severe traffic conditions. Please be aware that delays may occur and are out of the control of your tour guide.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.