Summary of The Day: Discover New York City in a completely new way with THE RIDE. This immersive experience leads you through the city in THE RIDE, a specially designed coach with floor-to-ceiling glass windows and stadium style seating! Sit comfortably in our climate controlled motor coaches and never worry about rain, snow, hot or cold – something other tours cannot say!
THE TOUR Powered by THE RIDE navigates a 90 minute minute route exploring over 10 NYC neighborhoods and 50 landmarks, including Lincoln Center, Central Park, Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, the Garment District, Empire State Building, Times Square, Columbus Circle, Madison Avenue, New York Public Library, Bryant Park, and the famous Forty-Second Street, to name a few sites.
Your journey will be augmented by deeply researched audio/visual support conveying the history and growth of Manhattan – with some exciting surprises along the way, thanks to our 40 LCD TV’s, surround sound and LED lights.
THE TOUR begins at the corner of 45th Street and Broadway outside the Marriott Marquis, New York City, NY and ends at 46th Street and Broadway .
Vouchers can not be exchanged or refunded once confirmed.
Redemption: bring the voucher to the box office, located Inside The Gift Shop – 584 8 th Avenue between 38th and 39th Street, at least 30 minutes prior to your departure time.
Food and drink are prohibited on THE TOUR.
There is no restroom on the bus. Please make sure to use the restroom before boarding. There is no access to a restroom during THE TOUR.
All guests must arrive no later than 15 minutes before the scheduled performance time. Guests that arrive after THE TOUR has started will not be permitted to board THE TOUR.
Tours4Fun and local provider are not responsible for nor shall be held accountable for nay unforeseen delays during the course of THE TOUR.
THE TOUR is not wheelchair accessible and you will need to ascend stairs to enter. This voucher cannot be combined with any other offer and must be used in 1 visit.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.