Barcelona - Zaragoza - San Sebastian
Summary of The Day: We'll begin the tour by departing from Barcelona at 8:00am and make our way to Zaragoza. Here we'll visit this fantastic Spanish city and the stunning Basilica of Our Lady of the Pillar which dominates the skyline.
We'll continue on to San Sebastian for dinner and accommodations.
- Silken Amara Plaza or similar
San Sebastian - Bilbao - Santillana - Santander
Summary of The Day: After breakfast in San Sebastian, we'll depart to Bilbao. Once there, we'll go on a short panoramic tour to admire the Guggenheim Museum building.
Continuation to Santillana del Mar, city considered as a National Monument. Short stop and continue to Santander. Dinner and accommodations.
- Torrelavega / Abba Santander / Santemar or similar
Santander - Covadonga - Oviedo
Summary of The Day: Breakfast. Departure through Picos de Europa mountains through splendid landscapes. Arrival to Covadonga with free time to visit the Shrine and continuation to Oviedo. Dinner and accommodations.
- Gran Hotel Regente / Astures / Exe Oviedo or similar
Oviedo - Gijon - Lugo
Summary of The Day: We'll have breakfast and then we'll be on our way to Gijon - the second capital of the region of Asturias. We'll take a short panoramic tour of this city situated along the Bay of Biscay. We'll then continue on through Luarca and Ribadeo to Lugo in the Galicia region.
We'll stay overnight in Lugo.
- Puerta de San Pedro / Gran Hotel Lugo or similar
Lugo - La Coruna
Summary of The Day: After breakfast, we'll head to La Coruna - nicknamed "The city where nobody is a stranger." We'll then take a short panoramic tour in La Coruna.
During the afternoon, you have the chance to take an optional excursion to the Rias Altas through the typical villages of Pontedeume and Betanzos.
We'll have dinner and stay overnight in La Coruna.
- Avenida / Tryp Coruna or similar
La Coruna - Santiago de Compostela
Summary of The Day: After breakfast, we'll depart La Coruna and travel to Santiago de Compostela. We'll embark on a city tour of this legendary pilgrimage town with stops at Plaza del Obradoiro, Santiago de Compostela Cathedral and many other famous sights.
Afterwards, you'll have free time to spend in the city.
We'll then have dinner and accommodations in Santiago de Compostela.
- Gran Hotel Santiago / San Lorenzo / Hesperia Peregrino or similar
Santiago de Compostela - Rias Bajas - Vigo
Summary of The Day: After breakfast, we'll make a departure for the area of the Spanish Fjords (Rias Bajas) through splendid landscapes such as La Toja Island, Ria de Arosa and Pontevedra.
You'll have the opportunity to take an optional excursion to Santa Tecla and Valenca do Mino across the Portuguese border.
We'll then continue to Vigo for dinner and accommodations.
- Hesperia Vigo / Ipanema / Ciudad de Vigo or similar
Vigo - Madrid
Summary of The Day: Breakfast. We will begin our journey through the Ribiera Sacra and the Galician Mountains to return to Madrid crossing the Castilianregion. This journey could be operated by train VIGO / MADRID.
- Drop-off point: Calle San Bernardo, 7, Madrid 28013
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $755.73||USD $743.13||USD $997.80||USD $566.80|
Holiday Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $696.69||USD $685.08||USD $938.76||USD $522.52|
|USD $873.81||USD $859.25||USD $1,145.41||USD $655.36|
|USD $873.81||USD $859.25||USD $1,145.41||USD $655.36|
|USD $932.86||USD $917.30||USD $1,204.45||USD $699.64|
|+USD $343.00||+USD $337.38||+USD $393.61||+USD $257.25|
|+USD $157.44||+USD $154.82||+USD $202.42||+USD $118.08|
* Child: 4-7 years old, sharing a triple room with 2 adults.|
* Children under 4 years old, free with no seat occupancy in the bus. All their expenses will be directly paid by their parents.
* Price for single occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Price for double/triple occupancy applies when two/three people stay in one standard hotel.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
- Transportation in deluxe motorcoach
- Experienced multilingual guide
- Local sightseeing tours
- 7-night hotel accommodations
- Carriage and handling of one piece of luggage per person
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses and additional hotel services
- Airfare and the cost of other transportation between your home and Barcelona
- We recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from Tours4Fun, normally within one to two business days.
- Hotels are classified according to the tourism laws of Spain, Portugal and Morocco. In the event of overbooking, we will arrange for you to stay in a hotel of similar or near-similar standards of service. On occasion, it may be necessary to substitute a hotel of a slightly lower standard. If a single room is not provided where requested, we will refund the supplemental charge.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Meir Shemesh(1)Useful11/29/2014Northern Spain 8 day tour
"Northern Spain 8 day tour 9/14/14. The tour was OK. When we arrived at a city I expected a short tour if we stayed overnight there, but the tour leader, Paco, said that this was not included and refused to do it. Even when we arrived at th...e hotel at 2 PM he gave hints where to go visit, and we have free time until the next day." Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Also, what is the arrival time in Madrid on the last day. Thank your 02/15/2016 03:09:37
Dear Juan Garcia,
Approximately the tour will arrive at San Sebastian at 7:00-7:30pm. Dinner will be arranged after arriving San Sebastian.
As lunch and dinner are not included in the tour package, meal stops will be arranged by the tour guide at restaurants, food courts，etc., guests can choose the food they prefer. The arrangement of meal stops will not conflict with the tour.
On the last day of the tour, you will take the train from Vigo to Madrid, the arrival time is subject to the train tickets we book but usually you will be back in the late afternoon or in the evening.
Thanks for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
We a group of three from Australia. We would like to know if this tour - 8-Day Northern Spain Discovery (Product Code: 221-4138) is guarantee departure on 16/8/2015.
Nam Nguyen 06/25/2015 12:06:53
Dear Nam Nguyen,
We cannot guarantee a departure without a reservation being made first. At the moment, this departure date is available for booking and there is several seats still available.
To ensure your seat, please place a reservation 2-3 weeks in advance.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7