Washington, DC - Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Meet tour guide at Hotel lobby at 6:45 am. Depart for Corning Museum of glass(admission not included) which currently has a collection of more than 40,000 glass objects, some over 3,000 years old. Watch hot glass making show. Visit the magnificent Niagara including the American Falls, Horse Shoe Falls, and the Bridal Veil Falls. Watch an IMAX movie called The Legends of The Falls(admission not included). Afterward, visit the Whirl Pool and the Old Fort of Niagara(admission not included). You can also enjoy the charming night view of Niagara Falls.
- All performances begin at 10:00pm and are subject to change. Fireworks performances are weather permitting and may be canceled due to poor weather conditions like high winds or rain.
- Quality Hotel & Suites at The Falls or similar
Niagara Falls - Maid of the Mist - Toronto
Summary of The Day: Enjoy the close-up view of Niagara Falls, experience a fantastic cruise ride of the “Maid of the Mist”(admission not included) into the fall. Cross the border to Canada via Rainbow Bridge, visit the Skylon Tower(admission not included) that offers the best view of Niagara Falls! Later, arrive in Toronto. Sightseeing features Ontario Parliament Building, University of Toronto, City Hall, and CN Tower(admission not included).
- Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport or similar
Toronto - Thousand Islands - Ottawa - Montreal
Summary of The Day: On Day 3 we'll journey from Toronto to Montreal with stops at Thousand Islands. A sightseeing cruise through the Thousand Islands comes highly recommended(admission not included). Later we'll drive to Ottawa to see Parliament and the iconic Peace Tower, the 53-bell carillon on top of which marks each quarter hour. In the afternoon, we'll drive to Montreal for a tour of Saint Joseph's Oratory(outside) and Old Town.
- Holiday Inn Hotel or similar
Montreal - Quebec - Boston
Summary of The Day: Visit the Notre-Dame de Quebec Basilica-Cathedral and you will see a large number of pieces of art. You will also have chance to take pictures with the world’s most photographed hotel Château Frontenac and the Parliament Building as well as enjoy an authentic French cuisine. After that, we will head to Boston, the cultural city rich in American history.
- Holiday Inn Tewksbury or similar
Boston - Newark
Summary of The Day: Begin our sightseeing by visiting the Harvard University, followed by a tour to Downtown Copley Square, where the world famous landmarks are Trinity Church, Boston Public Library, and John Hancock Tower. Later, a scenic drive along the Freedom Trail will pass the State House of Massachusetts, Common Park, Boston Massacre Site, the Tea Party Site, and arrive in Boston Harbor.Quincy Market, the final stop of our city tour, is the most popular destination in Boston for both locals and tourists. Proceed to New York.
- DoubleTree by Hilton or similar
New York City - Philadelphia
Summary of The Day: Today's itinerary is entirely devoted to the sights and sounds of New York City. We'll visit Wall Street, Trinity Church, Federal Hall, the Ground Zero of Former World Trade Center, One World Trade Center, Statue of Liberty, Rockefeller Center, 5th Avenue, St. Patrick Cathedral, as well as Metropolitan Museum (admission not included).
- Wyndham Garden Hotel / The Hotel ML or similar
Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: Philadelphia is the largest city in Pennsylvania and the fifth-most-populous city in the States with a popular nickname for “The City of Brotherly Love”. Our sightseeing tour includes sites such as the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and the Old Congress. Continue on to Washington DC. Our tour of this vibrant US Capital district. Upon arrival, the major attractions including the Capitol Hill, White House, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Korea War Memorial, Vietnam War Memorial, as well as Smithsonian Institution & President Museum will be visited.
- The tour ends at about 6:30pm depending on the actual situation.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $720.00||USD $480.00||USD $360.00||USD $985.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $280.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfare and other transportation fees between your home and Airport
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services and meals
- Service Fee for tour guide (minimum $8.00/day, per person)
- Guests bringing only US dollars will pay the difference in the exchange rate for all activities listed in Canadian dollars.
- Optional tours (prices and availability subject to change) (All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $15.30/Senior(65+)
- Cave of the Winds: $17.00/adult; $14.00/child (6-12); $17.00/senior (65+)
- Niagara In-depth Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(12-); $22.00/Senior(65+);
- Maid of the Mist : $18.25/Adult; $10.65/Child(6-12); $18.25/Senior(65+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather.(It is not available in winter) )
- Niagara IMAX Theatre (CAN): $14.50/Adult; $11.00/Child(12-); $14.50/Senior(65+)
- Skylon Tower: $15.00/Adult; $9.22/Child(12-); $15.00/Senior(65+)
- CN Tower: $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(4-12); $24.00/Senior(65+)
- Thousand Islands Cruise(Canada Side): $26.00/Adult; $19.00/Child(65-12); $26.00/Senior(65+)(This cruise is only available from May to October depending on weather conditions. The last day of operation will be on 10/31/2016.)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $32.00/Child(12-); $32.00/Senior(65+)
- Old Quebec In-Depth Tour: $25.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(12-); $25.00/Senior(65+);
- Harvard University Campus Tour: $16.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(12-); $12.00/Senior(65+)
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $26.00/Adult; $21.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+)
- One World Trade Center: $34.00/Adult; $28.00/Child(12-); $32.00/Senior(65+)
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $21.00/Child(3-12); $26.00/Senior(65+)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free(accompanied by adult)/Child(12-); $17.00/Senior(65+)
- President Museum: $23.00/adult; $22.00/child (3-12); $23.00/senior (65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please include the number of children traveling in the group when making the reservation.
- The first three rows of the bus are VIP seats. Please select one of the related options according to your choice.
- Guests who forgo the New York City Tour and still need transportation between New York City and the hotel must pay a $20.00/person fee one way, and $40.00/person fee round trip.
- A visa is not required for US. citizens. Please bring your Photo ID and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork may be required from visitors from some countries. Please be aware of the status of your country or origin or check with the local immigration office to ensure that multiple entry is allowed, thereby avoiding unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry, we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents required to visit Canada and return to the United States including valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with relevant immigration authorities for detailed requirements.
- We recommend that you book your flight after you've received your E-Ticket from Tours4fun, normally within one to two business days.
- We allow one check-in and one carry-on per person. Do not overpack for this trip. Leave space in your suitcase for gifts, souvenirs, etc. Excess baggage will be charged a fee of US$5 per item for each transfer between the airport and hotel.
- Should weather or other unforeseen circumstances cause a flight delay of more than 45 minutes, you will have to arrange transportation on your own. You are always welcome to contact the local tour provider to see if they can accommodate your needs.
- We strongly recommend that you contact airline and local tour provider prior to departure to confirm your flight arrival information and pick-up details.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Anonymous.(0)Useful08/03/2016Americans on Tour ( Verified Purchased )
I took my 8 year old granddaughter on this tour because she gave me the list of places she wanted to see based on her seeing the movie National Treasures. The pace of the tour never allowed her to get homesick. We learned so much from our g...uides, who spoke very good English. When she was asked what was her favorite place, she said she loved them all. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7