Summary of The Day: The Downtown Experience Powered by The Ride will begin at 200 Water Street overlooking the New York Harbor and explore the historic blocks of the Seaport and lower Manhattan – the very blocks where rough and tumble New York roared to life, struggled to be born into freedom and through freedom’s challenges evolved throughout the last two hundred years. The Downtown Experience looks forward to having you aboard the 21st century technological wonders that are The Ride’s patented traveling theatres on this audio/visual, personally narrated journey recreating New York’s downtown history and enhanced with the magic of Virtual Reality.
The Downtown Experience is pleased to be partnering with TimeLooper to incorporate virtual reality into this experiential entertainment initiative. TimeLooper is a location-based platform that enables people to re-live the most amazing moments from a location’s history via virtual reality delivered right on their smartphones.
Vouchers can not be exchanged or refunded once confirmed.
Redemption: bring the voucher to the box office, located Inside The Gift Shop – 584 8 th Avenue between 38th and 39th Street, at least 30 minutes prior to your departure time.
Food and drink are prohibited on The Downtown Experience.
There is no restroom on the bus. Please make sure to use the restroom before boarding. There is no access to a restroom during The Downtown Experience.
All guests must arrive no later than 15 minutes before the scheduled performance time. Guests that arrive after The Downtown Experience has started will not be permitted to board The Downtown Experience.
Tours4Fun and local provider are not responsible for nor shall be held accountable for nay unforeseen delays during the course of The Downtown Experience.
The Downtown Experience is not wheelchair accessible and you will need to ascend stairs to enter. This voucher can not be combined with any other offer and must be used in 1 visit.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.