Summary of The Day: Today's itinerary is entirely devoted to the sights and sounds of New York City.
We'll visit One World Trade Center, Wall Street, Trinity Church, Federal Hall, Empire State Building Observation Deck (admission not included), United Nations Headquarters, Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum (admission not included), Rockefeller Center, 5th Avenue, St. Patrick's Cathedral and the Metropolitan Museum (admission not included).
Guests wishing to join the tour on this day may join us at the Chinatown McDonald's, 262 Canal Street, New York, NY 10013. Please contact the local operator 1-2 days prior to the departure day for the exact time.
Double Tree by Hilton Newark Airport Hotel /
Hilton Newark Airport Hotel /
Wyndham Garden Hotel Newark Airport /
Crowne Plaza EWR or similar
New York City - Princeton University - Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: We'll depart for Philadelphia in the morning, stopping along the way at the campus of Princeton University. Our tour of Philadelphia features the Liberty Bell & Independence Hall.
After that, we'll go to Lancaster, home of the oldest Amish settlement in the US. Join us for a guided tour of the Amish market, farm houses and horse carriages (own expense). Later in the afternoon, we arrive at Washington, D.C., the vibrant US capital district.
Hilton Gaithersburg, MD /
Crowne Plaza Rockville, MD /
Holiday Inn Gaithersburg /
Sheraton Reston,VA or similar
Summary of The Day: Our full-day tour of Washington, D.C. begins with a view of the White House from the outside, followed by a look inside Capitol Hill and Library of Congress. Then we'll visit the Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam War Memorial, Washington Monument, Korean War Memorial, the Smithsonian & Spy Museum (admission not included).
Hilton Gaithersburg, MD /
Crowne Plaza Rockville, MD /
Holiday Inn Gaithersburg /
Sheraton Reston,VA or similar
Washington, D.C. - Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Today we'll visit the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included) to see how finely crafted and colorful glass artwork is made.
In the late afternoon, we'll arrive in Niagara Falls in the late afternoon. We will visit the American Falls, Horse Shoe Falls, and the Bridal Veil Falls. Then we can watch an IMAX movie called "The Legends of The Falls" (admission not included). Afterward we'll visit the amazing Whirlpool State Park and the Old Fort of Niagara (admission not included). You can also enjoy the charming night view of Niagara Falls.
2016 Falls Fireworks Schedule
Enjoy a spectacular display of fireworks over the Falls on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays at 10:00pm beginning May 1 to October 31, 2016. Fireworks will take place on the following select Canadian and U.S. holidays. Victoria Day (May 23), Memorial Day (May 30), Fourth of July (July 4), Civic Day (August 1) and Labor Day (September 5).
All performances begin at 10:00pm and are subject to change. Fireworks performances are weather permitting and may be canceled due to poor weather conditions like high winds or rain.
Quality Hotel & Suites /
Sheraton at The Falls /
Days Inn or similar
Summary of The Day: We'll begin today with a panoramic sightseeing tour of Niagara Falls. During the summer months, we'll be able to join the thrilling Maid of the Mist cruise (own expense)to get up close to the falls. After the cruise, we'll complete our tour and transfer to Buffalo Airport for your departing flights.
We provide complimentary airport pick-up between the following hours:
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK): 9:00am - 10:00pm
LaGuardia Airport (LGA): 10:00am - 10:00pm
Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR): 1:00pm - 10:00pm
The above time is flight arrival time. If your flight is delayed, cancelled or you arrive after the times indicated due to any reason, no complimentary pick-up service will be offered. For those arriving outside the above hours, please contact us for a quote.
Claim your baggage first, then wait at the baggage claim area for the escort. For flight arrival at JFK Terminal 1 or 7, meet our escort at Hudson News book store. Do not wait at the baggage claim area.
Customers who arrive in the same period of time will be picked up together. You may have to wait for other guests for better pick-up arrangement.Thank you for your understanding.
Guests who are already in New York City may join the tour at 138 Lafayette Street, New York, NY 10013 or Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel (135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354). Please note your preference in the comments section of the online booking system.
Please book a flight departing from BUF after 1:00pm.
It may take you 7 hours to take the bus back to New York at your own expense.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $240.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
Professional tour guide
5-night hotel accommodations
Ground transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off
Airfare and other transportation fees from your home to the airport
All personal expenses, additional hotel services and meals
Service Fee for tour guide (minimum USD 8.00/day per person)
Optional tours (prices and availability subject to change):
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(12-); $25.00/Senior(65+) - Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free(accompanied by adult)/Child(12-); $17.00/Senior(65+) - Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $26.00/Adult; $19.00/Child(5-12); $24.00/Senior(65+) - Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum and Space Shuttle Pavilion: $33.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(5-12); $31.00/Senior(65+) - Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $32.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(6-12); $29.00/Senior(65+) - Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $21.00/Child(3-12); $26.00/Senior(65+) - Amish Village Guided Tour: $20/Adult; $20/Child(12-); $20/Senior(65+) - International Spy Museum: $22.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(12-); $16.00/Senior(65+) - Whirl Pool & Old Fort of Niagara: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(12-); $25.00/Senior(65+) - Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(12-); $12.00/Senior(65+) - Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.00/Senior(65+) - Maid of the Mist : $18.25/Adult; $10.65/Child(6-12); $18.25/Senior(65+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather.(It is not available in winter) The last day of operation will be on 11/06/2016.)
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
The sightseeing schedule is for your reference only. The order of attractions visited is subject to change.
The first three rows of the bus are VIP seats. Please select one of the related options according to your choice.
Guests who forgo the New York City tour to explore the city on their own must pay a USD 20.00/way per person fee for transportation.
We recommend that you book your flight tickets after you've received confirmation from Tours4Fun (normally within one to two business days).
To ensure that we don't exceed capacity, baggage per person is limited to one check-in and one carry-on. A USD 5 fee will be charged for each additional piece of luggage.
For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.