Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will pick up all the passengers at the appointed locations before heading to the hotel in New Jersey.
After checking in, we'll head to Times Square in Manhattan. Upon arrive you'll be free to enjoy the festivities and events around Times Square as we await the 2017 New Years Countdown! Together, with travelers from all around the world we'll welcome the New Year!
At the same time, roads of countdown zone will close for pedestrian only; you can freely enjoy the bright lights of Times Square and experience the world-famous New Year street celebrations to witness the historic moment.
Exclusive detail services:
1. There is an indoor waiting/resting area for guests located between 5th and 6th Ave W 48th St.
2. Hotel shuttle buses are available for guests prefer to go back to the hotel earlier. Three appointed time for bus shuttle are on 6:00pm, 9:00pm and 1:30am (next day).
Summary of The Day: We'll begin the New Year with an introduction to New York on a city sightseeing tour!
First up we'll discover the world's famous financial and securities trading center - Wall Street - and take photos with the symbol of New York Stock Exchange: the Charging Bull. From here we'll visit Trinity Church and then head to the Empire State Building where we can head to the top of the Observation Deck for unmatched views of the city (admission not included)
Next, you will have a chance to take pictures with the backdrops of Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge on a Hudson River sightseeing cruise (own expense).
Then we'll say farewell to NYC and head back to Washington, D.C.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
*Single Occupancy price applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Double, Triple, and Quadruple Occupancy price applies when two, three, and four people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
*Triple and Quad price does not guarantee a third and fourth bed, as each room is furnished with two (2) beds only. Please check availability at check-in.
*The price is the same for all ages.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adults and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
1-night hotel accommodations
Ground transportation in a van, mini-bus or motorcoach, depending on the number of passengers
Professional tour guide
Airfare and other transportation fees between your home and Washington, DC
All personal expenses, additional hotel services, and meals
Service fee for tour guide (minimum $8.00/day per person)
Optional activities and entrance fees (prices and availability subject to change):
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $17.00 Child(3-12); $24.00/Senior(65+) - Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $32.00/Adult; $26.00/Child (3-12); $29.00/Senior(65+)
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
Exclusive Special Offer
Free Ripley’s Believe It Or Not ticket, which values $32.00, for everyone.
*The special offer contents are not allowed to redeem cash.
Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
In the event of overbooking during peak season, we will arrange for you to stay at a hotel of equal or near-equal standards of service.
2017 Countdown Tour Q & A:
Q：If I want to leave before the countdown ends, how can I contact the tour guide?
A：If you feel too cold or too tired; and cannot stand until the countdown ends, you can go back to the “pickup point”(address: Between 5TH Ave and 6TH Ave, nearby West 48th St) . The tour guides will arrange a bus to take you back to the hotel.
Q: Where is the best view for New Year count down?
A: The Times Square New Year’s Eve ball descends from a flagpole at the top of One Times Square. It can best seen along Broadway, from W 43rd street to W 50th Street, and along Seventh Avenue.
Q: What is the available time for the bus to take me back to the hotel?
A: We have three available times to the hotel. They are 6:00pm, 9:00pm, & 1:30am (1/1/17).
Q: If I miss the bus at 1:30 for returning to the hotel, what should I do?
A: Due to crowding condition, our last bus returning to the hotel will leave the pick up point at 1:30am. If you miss the bus, you can take a yellow cap to the hotel, or call car service below:
Good luck Car Service: 718-222-0088 Golden Horse Car Service: 718-358-9898
New Golden Horse Car Service: 718-762-8888 Universal Car Service: 212-233-0005
Q: If I need to go to the restroom or leave Times Square, can I still re-enter Times Square?
A: Sorry, due to the crowding condition, New York Police Department will establish viewing areas & have barricades put in place. Entrance to the viewing area will be restricted. You might not be able to re-enter. In order to guarantee your participation of the New Year’s Count Down, we suggest you to stay in Times Square without leaving until the end.
Q: Is there a public toilet near times square?
A: Sorry, there isn’t. If you think you need to go to the restroom, you can prepare adult diapers just in case.
Q: Is there any security procedure during the entry of Times Square?
A: New York Police Department will control all access points to Times Square. No bags or backpacks are permitted. Emergency Services squads, drug and bomb sniffing canine units and counter-terrorism personnel will be present in Times Square on New Year’s Eve.
Q: Are restaurants going to be open?
A: Most of the restaurant will be reserved. Therefore, walk-in customers will not have a seat. If you need to dine or rest, you can go to our pick up point for food and rest; also there have a restaurant 24 hours open.
Q: Where do I put luggage if I need airport drop off service after countdown?
If you need airport drop off service after countdown, the luggage can be stored in local office before countdown. Flight must be after Jan 1st, 4:00am
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.