Summary of The Day: Get up close to the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge, plus bask in glowing panoramic views of our celebrated towers, memorials, and infrastructure - all narrated by an informative and entertaining guide! Includes a champagne toast (for those 21 and over with valid ID); a cash bar is also available. Whether you’re a first time visitor or a life-long New York City resident, this New York City Statue by Night Tour is a truly unique and magical way to savor an enchanted evening.
Some of the sights you will see:
The Statue of Liberty:
The famed gift from France that served as the symbol of America to millions of immigrants and citizens alike was erected in New York Harbor in 1886.
The Brooklyn Bridge:
Completed in 1883, the iconic Brooklyn Bridge is one of the oldest suspension bridges in the United States, and the view from underneath is unlike anything you’ve ever seen.
The World Trade Center Site:
See history in the making as the construction cranes rise from the World Trade Center site where, once completed, One World Trade Center will be 1,776 feet tall!
The Empire State Building:
Built during the American Great Depression in 1930, this astounding building has 102 floors and 6,500 windows, and is considered one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World by the American Society of Civil Engineers.
Duration: Approximately 1 hour, 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm Dates: Monday - Sunday Departure Location: Pier 16, South Street Seaport. Guest MUST check in 30 minutes prior to your departure time.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult age: 13 or up
*Child age: 3-12
Please note: All passengers are required to have a ticket. Children ages 3 and under receive a free ticket and children ages 3-12 are eligible for a child ticket. If you have a child, please comment your child's age in the comments booking section when booking your tour. Champagne is available for those 21 and over with valid ID; a cash bar is also available.
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations)
In Spring/Summer, we recommend you to wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
In Fall/Winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.