Summary of The Day: New York City is a skyscraper paradise, and what better way to admire its splendid architecture than all lit up at nightfall?
We'll start at the Top of One World Trade Center, at 1,776 feet tall, it is now the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere. Ride interactive pods that get you to the 102nd floor within 60 seconds. Marvel at the breathtaking panoramic 360 degree views of the entire city at dusk. Afterwards, stroll through its plaza where you can view the September 11 Memorial twin reflecting pools.
Explore the financial district at sundown and see where the locals hang out after a long day’s work. Head on over to Brooklyn for more amazing views of the New York City Skyline at night.
For wheelchair accessibility, please contact us at least one month in advance.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.