Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
New York - Albany - New York
Summary of The Day: We'll begin our tour by departing New York and heading straight to Albany. In downtown Albany, we will visit The New York State Museum, which was founded in 1836. The collections of the New York State Museum include geological samples, paleontology specimens, historic materials, and art. Their anthropological collections are extensive and include the collections of several early and well-known anthropologists, including Lewis H. Morgan and Arthur C. Parker.
Then, we will move to The Tulip Festival, which is held in every spring at Washington Park. Thousands of gorgeous tulips will bloom in May, just in time for Mother's Day!
After enjoying the festival we'll visit the New York State Capitol Building. Home to the New York State Legislature, the building was completed in 1899 at a cost of $25 million (worth approximately half a billion current dollars at the time) and was the most expensive government building of its time.
Then we'll return to New York City.
The tour then concludes in Chinatown at about 8:00 pm. The final time is subject to actual situation.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult: 10 and older
*Child: 9 and under
Pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see meeting point)
Professional Bilingual Tour Guide
All personal expenses
Service Fee for tour guide/bus driver (min. USD 8.00/day per person)
Optional tours (Prices may vary due to seasonality and are subject to final confirmation. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.)
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
The tours requires minimum 10 persons to operate. If there is less than 10 persons, we will cancel the departure date. The availability is subject to our final confirmation.
If you need to change your pick-up location, please notify us vie email at email@example.com 72 hours before the tour's departure. If you change your pick-up location without notification and miss your pick-up, we will treat this situation as a no-show and no refund will be given.
The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
You may be transferred to a central meeting point from your pick up location prior to departing on your tour.
In order to protect your property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.