Summary of The Day: Your guide will meet you at the baggage claim area of the O'Hare International Airport.
For passengers who arrive before 5:00pm, you are invited to join the night tour of Chicago (admission not included, minimum 4 guests required to depart).
- Best Western O’Hare or similar
Summary of The Day: This tour will show you the best of Chicago in one day.
You will take a walk in the Millennium Park, a combination of stunning architecture, sculpture and landscape design located in the heart of downtown Chicago, where is one of the best public spaces that you can find on earth. Go through Cloud Gate, the impressive signature urban sculpture of Chicago. Take a break at the Clarence Buckingham Memorial Fountain, one of the world's largest artificial fountains, and at the Navy Pier, the former Navy training center, which is the most visited lakeshore park in central United States now.
You will also take an exclusive tour of the Chicago Theatre, an exquisite French Baroque style theatre (own expense).
Another stop is Michigan Ave, the Magnificent Mile, where the Art Institute of Chicago, Grant Park, shopping malls and boutique stores, and the historical Chicago Water Tower are located. To have the best view of this famous city, you will go up to the 360 Chicago (admission not included) which soars 1,000 feet above Lake Michigan and the city’s majestic skyline to offer the most breathtaking views of downtown Chicago, the lakefront and four neighboring states: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and Wisconsin. It newly presents an enclosed, glass and steel move-able platform that tilts outward 304 meter above the Magnificent Mile and safely holds up to eight visitors at a time, which will be another thrilling experience for whom like to challenge themselves.
Next, you will visit the Shedd Aquarium (admission not included), one of the oldest and the largest indoor aquariums in the world with a diverse animal collection ranging from Pacific to Amazon River, from Philippines to the Great Lakes. Famed for its bold architecture, it has a skyline bristling with skyscrapers.
Then we'll end the day with a walking tour, one of the best ways to learn more about this famous architectural city. No worries for the harsh weather in winter. We will show you how to explore the city through the famous Pedway - Pedestrian Walkway System which connects numerous famous architectures in the city.
- Best Western O’Hare or similar
Chicago - Detroit
Summary of The Day: This morning we'll head to the capital of automobiles, Detroit. We will stop at the headquarters of the General Motors Company and take pictures.
Then we will visit Henry Ford Museum (admission not included), which is sponsored by the Ford Motor Company. It is the second largest carmaker in the United States.The exhibitions not only show the history of Ford but also reveal the process of American Industrial Revolution. The collection contains many rare exhibits including John F. Kennedy's presidential limousine, Abraham Lincoln's chair from Ford's Theatre, Thomas Edison's laboratory, the Wright Brothers' bicycle shop, and the Rosa Parks bus.
- Quality Inn & Suites North Youngstown or similar
Detroit - Pittsburgh - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will leave for Pittsburgh, "the Steel City" which is famous for its more than 300 steel – related businesses and "the City of Bridges" for its 446 bridges. The Point State Park, at the confluence of three rivers, gives you a fabulous view of Pittsburgh.
Then we will head to Washington, D.C. and visit the Lincoln Memorial, the Reflecting Pool, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, and the Korean War Memorial. Later we can take photos with backdrops of the White House and U.S. Capitol from outside due to the visit limitation for the public.
You may also take a Potomac River Cruise (own expense). Along the way, you will also see and pass by the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, WWII Memorial and more.
- Comfort Inn Capital Beltway or similar
Washington, D.C. - Baltimore - Philadelphia - New Jersey
Summary of The Day: We'll begin today with a visit to Baltimore, recognized by its beautiful inner harbor and home to Fort McHenry, birthplace of the U.S. national anthem, “The Star– Spangled Banner.”
At the Independence National Historical Park, we will have free time to explore. Inside the Independence Hall, you will have a special moment of standing exactly where the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were signed. You also won’t miss the Liberty Bell, the Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and other great attractions!
Then we will be heading to Lancaster to visit the Amish Village (own expense). Despite the development of the contemporary technologies in the 21st century, the Amish still live a rural way of life. They enjoy their simple and strict life. Amish life is always remarkable in the trip with such a huge contrast with the modern social values.
Lastly we'll arrive at our hotel in New Jersey.
- Somerset / Holiday Inn Somerset or similar
New York City
Summary of The Day: At first glance New York may seem too overwhelming, but our highly organized tour is designed to give you a taste of the Capital of the World, with much of the City's best in architecture, museums, history, shopping and fun!
By stepping into the Empire State Building Observation deck (admission not included), we'll receive beautiful views of Central Park and New York City. In addition, we will take a sightseeing cruise (admission not included) on the Hudson River to enjoy the city view from a completely different angle, as well as take pictures with the backdrops of Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge.
Furthermore, visit U.S.S Intrepid (admission not included). Concorde supersonic airliner and a variety of aircrafts will be in the exhibition. In addition, we'll wander around the world's famous financial and securities trading center - Wall Street - taking pictures with the New York Stock Exchange and its signature sculpture Charging Bull. Then we'll visit Trinity Church, Times Square, Madame Tussauds’, and Ripley’s Believe It or Not. Of course, we cannot miss the renowned Metropolitan Museum of Art (admission not included). The Metropolitan Museum of Art is the largest art museum in the United States with more than 2 million works of art collection.
At the end of the day, our tour bus will pass by the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, United Nations Headquarters, Ground Zero and the One World Trade Center. Certainly, Broadway musicals are one of the most celebrated symbols of the city. You will have a chance to watch the world class Broadway shows of opening after 7:00pm upon your request.
- Broadway Show Ticket Notice:
1. Customers can choose one of the following shows:
- The phantom of the Opera
- School Rock
2. Only when you make the reservation and choose the Broadway Show at the same time can you enjoy the complimentary round-trip transportation service (valued $150/person), but you will still need to pay service fee for bus driver ($2.00/person).
3. When the New York tour ends, you will be dropped off at the Time Square. You only have to walk a few blocks to arrive at the theatre. Please go to the box office with voucher and your ID (passport) at least 30 minutes prior to the show to get your ticket. (Please consult with your tour guide about detailed address of theatre)
4. After the show, it will take you 1-5 minutes to walk to the meeting point and the driver is waiting for you at the gate of Row NYC hotel. Meeting point: Row NYC Hotel, 700 8th Ave, New York, NY 10036.
5. Children share the same price with adults. Infants under 4 years of age are not permitted to enter the theater.
6. The seat will be arranged in Orchestra area.
7. Par Value does not include tax, commission charge, service fee and theater surcharge etc, but the actual price you paid includes the above sundry charges.
8. Cancellations can be made at least 12 days prior to the date of show. Once confirmed, it can not be cancelled within 12 days prior to the date of show.
- Hotel Somerset / Holiday Inn Somerset or similar
Times Square NYE Countdown
Summary of The Day: In the morning, guests will see Columbia University, Lincoln Performing Arts Center, Fifth Avenue Christmas animation window exhibitions and so on. After enjoying a leisurely lunch, we are heading to the Times Square countdown area, and celebrating New Year with thousands of visitors. Meanwhile guests can watch performances before the countdown.
At the same time, roads of countdown zone will close for pedestrian only; you can freely enjoy the bright lights of Times Square and experience the world-famous New Year street celebrations to witness the historic moment.
- Exclusive detail services:
1. There is an indoor waiting/resting area for guests located between 5th and 6th Ave W 48th St.
2. Hotel shuttle buses are available for guests prefer to go back to the hotel earlier. Three appointed time for bus shuttle are on 6:00pm, 9:00pm and 1:30am (next day).
- Hotel Somerset / Holiday Inn Somerset or similar
New York - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Driving through the hilly Pennsylvania and New York State, the several hours of ride becomes a perfect time to enjoy the rural scenes.
We'll arrive at Niagara Falls in the afternoon and be amazed by the deafening roar of both the American and the Horseshoe Falls.
Here, you can stroll through the State Park with the mist from both falls splashing around you. You have the option of exploring the falls on your own or joining an optional in-depth tour of Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park (own expense). In the evening you may enjoy the Native American Spirit of the Mists show (own expense).
- Days Inn Erie / Comfort Inn Erie or similar
Cleveland - Chicago
Summary of The Day: From Niagara Falls we'll journey west to Cleveland, the biggest city along the Erie Lake in the State of Ohio. Here, we will visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum (admission not included), which is designed by the famous designer I. M. Pei. This is the heaven for Rock and Roll fans. The museum has 4 theaters, multiple interactive stations and 7 floors of exhibits that exactly tell the story of the world’s most powerful music.
In the evening, we will return to Chicago. If you wish to be dropped off at any other places on the way back to Chicago, please confirm it with your tour guide in advance.
One complimentary pick-up service is available at O'Hare International Airport between 9:00am and 9:00pm per order.
For pick-up outside of normal operating hours, please contact us for a quote.
After the tour ends, we will take you to O'Hare airport in Chicago, please book flight which departs after 7:00pm.
If you do not want to be dropped off at airport, you may choose to be dropped off just north of Chicago's Chinatown at 207 W Cermak Rd. Chicago, IL 60616
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $899.00||USD $812.66||USD $769.50||USD $1,230.00|
*Single Occupancy price applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Double, Triple, and Quadruple Occupancy price applies when two, three, and four people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
*Triple and Quad price does not guarantee a third and fourth bed, as each room is furnished with two (2) beds only. Please check availability at check-in.
*The price is the same for all ages.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adults and child/infant.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off
- 8-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfare and other transportation fees between your home and Chicago
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services, and meals
- Service fee for tour guide (minimum $8.00/day per person, including the first day for pick-up service)
- Optional activities and entrance fees (prices and availability subject to change):
- Shedd Aquarium: $31.00/Adult; $22.00/Child(3-12); $31.00/Senior(65+)
- Architectural Cruise: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- 360 Chicago: $25.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- The Art Institute of Chicago: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child(14-); $19.00/Senior(62+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child(14-); $19.00/Child(14-17); $19.00/Senior(65+))
- The Chicago Theatre: $15.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(3-12); $15.00/Senior(62+)
- Henry Ford Museum: $21.00/Adult; $16.00/Child(5-12); Free/Child(under5); $19.00/Senior(62+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $20.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $18.00/Senior(65+))
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $25.00/Adult; $17.00/Child (3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $26.00/Adult; $18.00/Child (3-12); $23.00/Senior(65+). It will be closed from January to mid-March, we will visit International Spy Museum as a substitute. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Amish Village Guided Tour: $20.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(0-12); $20.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year Day). )
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-12); $27.00/Senior(62+) (From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $33.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(5-12); $31.00/Senior(65+); It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Madame Tussauds New York: $25.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child (12-); $17.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $34.00/Adult; $27.00/Child (6-12); free/Child under 5; $31.00/Senior(62+)
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $17.00 Child(3-12); $24.00/Senior(65+)
- Native American Dance Show: $21.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(4-10); $21.00/Senior(62+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $20.95/Adult; $13.00/Child(4-10);$20.95/Senior(65+) The show schedule varies daily and is subject to final confirmation of the tour. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+) (It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Rock & Rock Hall of Fame & Museum: $23.50/Adult; $14.00/Child(3-12); $18.00/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Exclusive Special Offer
1. Free Ripley’s Believe It Or Not ticket, which values $32.00, for everyone.
2. Free hotel drop-off service (valued $150.00) for the customer who reserve Broadway show ticket. (All the Broadway shows tickets have to be booked via us or tour guides.)
*All the special offer contents are not allowed to redeem cash.
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
- In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction etc.), tour guide may make some necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
- 2017 Countdown Tour Q & A:
Q：If I want to leave before the countdown ends, how can I contact the tour guide?
A：If you feel too cold or too tired; and cannot stand until the countdown ends, you can go back to the “pickup point”(address: Between 5TH Ave and 6TH Ave, nearby West 48th St) . The tour guides will arrange a bus to take you back to the hotel.
Q: Where is the best view for New Year count down?
A: The Times Square New Year’s Eve ball descends from a flagpole at the top of One Times Square. It can best seen along Broadway, from W 43rd street to W 50th Street, and along Seventh Avenue.
Q: What is the available time for the bus to take me back to the hotel?
A: We have three available times to the hotel. They are 6:00pm, 9:00pm, & 1:30am (1/1/17).
Q: If I miss the bus at 1:30 for returning to the hotel, what should I do?
A: Due to crowding condition, our last bus returning to the hotel will leave the pick up point at 1:30am. If you miss the bus, you can take a yellow cap to the hotel, or call car service below:
Good luck Car Service: 718-222-0088 Golden Horse Car Service: 718-358-9898
New Golden Horse Car Service: 718-762-8888 Universal Car Service: 212-233-0005
Q: If I need to go to the restroom or leave Times Square, can I still re-enter Times Square?
A: Sorry, due to the crowding condition, New York Police Department will establish viewing areas & have barricades put in place. Entrance to the viewing area will be restricted. You might not be able to re-enter. In order to guarantee your participation of the New Year’s Count Down, we suggest you to stay in Times Square without leaving until the end.
Q: Is there a public toilet near times square?
A: Sorry, there isn’t. If you think you need to go to the restroom, you can prepare adult diapers just in case.
Q: Is there any security procedure during the entry of Times Square?
A: New York Police Department will control all access points to Times Square. No bags or backpacks are permitted. Emergency Services squads, drug and bomb sniffing canine units and counter-terrorism personnel will be present in Times Square on New Year’s Eve.
Q: Are restaurants going to be open?
A: Most of the restaurant will be reserved. Therefore, walk-in customers will not have a seat. If you need to dine or rest, you can go to our pick up point for food and rest; also there have a restaurant 24 hours open.
Q: Where do I put luggage if I need airport drop off service after countdown?
If you need airport drop off service after countdown, the luggage can be stored in local office before countdown. Flight must be after Jan 1st, 4:00am
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7