Summary of The Day: Cemetery Tour - Explore St. Louis Cemetery Number 1, New Orleans’ oldest cemetery and site of the tomb of Voodoo Priestess Marie Laveau! This is a self-guided tour, using the map and descriptive pamphlet, which takes the visitor through one of the great Cities Of the Dead. Tombs and vaults stand tall in French and Spanish traditions. Elaborate family tombs, economic wall vaults and society mausoleums are all clustered throughout the meandering walkways and passages. As the final resting place of many historical figures, this tour is rich with enchanting stories and fascinating burial traditions of old New Orleans.
French Quarter Walking Tour - Stroll the historic French Quarter with an experienced local licensed tour guide. Marvel at the history and architecture of America’s most fascinating neighborhood. This Walking Tour (complete distance less than 1 mile) includes Jackson Square, the St. Louis Cathedral, Pirates Alley and a classic French Quarter Courtyard. The rich and storied past of New Orleans will fascinate and entertain, framed by the unique Spanish, Caribbean, French and American influences that define the city and today’s New Orleans culture.
Garden District Walking Tour - Explore the splendor and elegance of The Garden District - one of New Orleans’ most sophisticated, historic and elegant neighborhoods! Walk with one of City Sightseeing’s experienced, licensed, local tour guides, through tree-lined streets radiating with grace and opulence. Learn about Greek Revival, Italianate and other architectural styles that characterize the area - visit celebrity homes along the way! Beautiful stroll, great for photographers!
- Ticket Length:
3 days, includes Cemetery tour (self guided), French Quarter Walking tour and Garden District Walking tour
- Frequency: every 30 mins from 9:30am to 5:30pm
Stop 1 - Jackson Square
Stop 2 - French Market
Stop 3 - Insectarium
Stop 4 - Bourbon Street
Stop 5 - Basin St. Station
Stop 6 - Superdome
Stop 7 - WWII Museum
Stop 8 - Mardi Gras World
Stop 9 - Convention Center
Stop 10 - Spanish Plaza
The vouchers can be redeemed at any of the bus stops.
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.