Summary of The Day: After an early morning breakfast drive to Murchison Falls National Park en-route the famous Luwero War-Memorial Triangle, Masindi, Budongo Forest on the western arm of the Great Rift Valley.
The drive offers you sight of the vast stunning panoramas, and then reach the park in the afternoon.
Upon arrival we'll drive top of the falls where the Nile perfects its magnificence. After taking photos here we'll head to the lodge for dinner and to relax.
Summary of The Day: We'll awaken in the early morning to a warm cup of tea before starting our game drive.
As we traverse the northern part of the park, we'll encounter wild animals such as hyenas, leopards, jackals, lions, buffaloes, Uganda Kob, elephants, and many more savannah wild life species.
Then we'll return to the lodge for a mid-morning breakfast and lunch.
In the afternoon, you will get to take a cruise along the Victoria Nile, a trip that's a must for any visitor here. This will take you to the bottom of the falls and let you spot numerous water animals like the crocodiles, buffaloes, hippos and plenty of birds that thrive here.
Summary of The Day: On our final we'll begin our trip back to Entebbe, but first we'll transfer to the Budongo Forest for a Chimpanzee tracking tour and a nature walk. After spending time with this amazing animals we'll return to Kampala and then Entebbe for departing flights.
Yellow fever is a risk in all the East African Countries. It is recommended that all travelers over the age of 9 months receive this vaccine.
It is not recommended to drink the tap water during your time in all the East African countries. It is important to stick with bottled water, even when brushing teeth.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.