Summary of The Day: Today you'll arrive in Munich and transfer to your hotel. The rest of the day is yours to spend at your leisure. Munich is a city that combines modern infrastructure with Bavarian hospitality and tradition. The historic buildings, streets and parks contrast with the modern BMW Museum and the symbol of modern German architecture, the Allianz Arena stadium of Bayern München.
Summary of The Day: You'll have the chance to experience the best Munich sites on a city tour. You may hop on and off at the stops of your choice, taking your time to truly experience the Munich city vibe. While here you'll get to see the Marienplatz, the Neues Rathaus (New Town Hall), the Frauenkirche church and the bustling Viktualienmarkt.
Summary of The Day: In the morning you'll have the opportunity to enjoy some last minute shopping since most stores will stay open until 2:00pm. In the evening you'll get to ring in the New Year with a gala dinner! Afterwards we highly recommend you visit the Marienplatz to enjoy one of Munich's largest outdoor New Year's celebrations takes place. The bridges across the Isar River are also great for watching the fireworks!
Summary of The Day: Checkout is at 2:00pm, so take your time and enjoy the last day of your unforgettable trip to Munich, and the first day of a ver special New Year.
|USD $947.81||USD $947.81||USD $1,040.54||USD $758.24|
* Child: 2-12 years of age|
* Children under 2 years of age pay 10% of the total fare when sharing a twin room with 2 adults (maximum one child per room).
* Minimum of 2 and maximum of 30 people per group.
* Single occupancy price applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Double and triple occupancy price applies when two and three people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
* Triple occupancy is subject to availability and depending on the hotel.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.