Washington, D.C. - Mount Vernon - Alexandria - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: Follow the life and times of the "Father of the United States" as you visit Mount Vernon, the home of George Washington. See his beautiful estate, farm, and yard. You will also get to see the new “Donald W. Reynolds Museum and Education Center,” featuring 25 theaters and galleries depicting George Washington's life, as well as the history of the era.
Included in this tour is a quaint drive through Old Town Alexandria. Take in this picturesque site, known for its fascinating architecture, from the comfort of our motor coach. This includes a brief photo stop at Christ Church. You will also see historic locations like the Jefferson Memorial, the Washington Monument, and the Pentagon as you head to and from Mount Vernon.
STOPS (Locations guests get off and visit)
Mount Vernon Estate
Donald W. Reynolds Museum & Education Center
Christ Church (brief photo stop)
VIEWS FROM COACH
Old Town Alexandria
Air Force Memorial
Private charter tours are available for groups of 20 or more. This service can include pick-up and drop-off at the hotel of your choice.
The deposit is non-refundable once the tour is confirmed.
Tours are not available on the Fourth of July.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the scheduled vehicle arrival time.
The pick-up times are subject to change. Please call us upon arrival to verify your pick-up time.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.