Summary of The Day: Join us today on a fantastic day trip from Melbourne to discover why Mornington Peninsula is Melbourne’s most treasured destination. Encounter theiconic bathing boxes, romantic beaches, enchanting national parks, delectable wineries, and grand gardens.
As we leave the city behind we'll travel to the historic Point Nepean National Park and Quarantine Station, nestled between the ocean and bay and closed to the public for more than 100 years
From here we'll visit a local restaurant for lunch, followed by a wine tasting at the Cellar door. Next, we'll discover the Peninsula's delicious chocolate on a trip to Flinders for a sampling of artisan treats (Apr - Oct).
Afterwards, we'll visit the Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm (Nov - Mar) where you can pick strawberries or indulge in the Dessert Cafe. Then we'll dial up the action with a visit to The Enchanted Adventure Garden! Here you can ride down Australia's largest Tube Slide Park and explore 4 mazes including 3D indoor maze, 20 beautifully landscaped gardens.
We'll relax and cool down on our scenic return trip to Melbourne, enjoying fantastic views of the bay.
We normally return to the meeting point between 5:30pm and 6:00pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 3-12 years of age
* Children younger than 3 are not permitted.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please bring appropriate clothing for all weather conditions. Snacks and water bottle are also recommended.
Minimum of 4 passengers required for tour departure. If we cannot reach the minimum number of passengers when the tour date is close, we may recommend alternative tour or date.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.