Summary of The Day: The Mornington Peninsula is a popular holiday destination renowned for its beaches, outdoor activities and numerous wineries and farm gate experiences. It is the latter that we wanted to be able to share more of so we have created an exciting itinerary that visits several new venues.
* Mornington Pier - take a walk on the pier, the beach, up to a scenic lookout or just enjoy the views from the deck of Schnappers Cafe (morning tea is at own expense)
* The Cups Estate - comprehensive wine tasting at this boutique winery with stunning views over its vineyard and olive groves
* Mornington Peninsula Chocolates - highly informative tasting of exquisitely handmade chocolates
* Flinders Bakehouse Cafe - two course lunch with a drink in a rustic and charming cottage style setting
* Flinders lookout - beautiful coastal views towards Phillip Island (photo stop)
* Flinders Golf Course - scenic drive through
* Mock Red Hill - cider and produce tasting with a bonus cheese platter featuring Red Hill Cheese (who are not open during the
* Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm - strawberry picking
* Murrays lookout - photo stop for panoramic views of the peninsula (on a clear day, the Melbourne CBD is visible in the distance)
* Return to Melbourne
|USD $125.04||USD $62.52|
|+USD $20.21||+USD $14.97|
* Adult: 15 and older|
* Child: 4-14 years of age
* Children younger than 4 join the tour for free, provided they do not occupy a seat.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
"Our family (booked under: Saw Chan Hong) would like to express our appreciation and praises to the tour guides & other Grayline staffs who brought us to these respective day tours in Melbourne: - Their experience, knowledge and professiona...lism really impressed us. Not only that, the warmth, care and consideration really make us at ease and we really hope to come back to Melbourne again (and Grayline of course!) if there is opportunity. For our first ever trip to Australia, we had so much fun and so many beautiful memories! It was so difficult to say good bye on our departure day on 12 Nov. (Sat.) especially for our 2 kids. Melbournians are so lucky to have such wonderful & convenient city to live in with so many natural wonders all around. Please take care & see you again :-)....and G'day Mate!!" Read full review
Me and my boyfriend was very enjoyed when we follow Grayline tour. We are happy when on tour. Drivers are knowledgeable and friendly. I like the Grayline Tour.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Dear Yi Ling,
Regretfully we will not be able to provide a time table for the itinerary as it will be arranged by the tour guide accordingly to the daily weather and traffic conditions.
Customer Service Rep
Dear Yi Ling,
At the moment we do have availability for March 17th or 19th.
Usually you will spend about 30 minutes in the main locations.
We currently do not have transportation only to the hot springs.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
"Our family (booked under: Saw Chan Hong) would like to express our appreciation and praises .. Read More
Me and my boyfriend was very enjoyed when we follow Grayline tour. We are happy when on tour .. Read More
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.