Summary of The Day: Our Monuments and Memorials Sunset Bike Tour is the best way to take in the Nation's Capital at its best. As the sun sets over the National Mall, we'll cruise through major monuments and memorials that make the city so special at night. This tour provides you with the opportunity to bike through the National Mall, visiting the Jefferson Memorial, the Lincoln, the Franklin Roosevelt, the Vietnam Veteran's Memorial, the Martin Luther King Memorial and more as the illuminate for the night. Our Monuments and Memorials Sunset Bike Tour makes it possible to visit them all in just three hours.
● Lincoln Memorial - A temple built on the edge of the Potomac River dedicated to the 16th President. It has been at the center of the Civil Rights movement for nearly a century. Get a great look down the Mall at Sundown from the top steps!
● Jefferson Memorial - Dedicated to our Third President, this striking memorial looks eerily similar to his house down in Virginia. Hear about the trouble caused when President Roosevelt tried to get a better view of it.
● Franklin D. Roosevelt Memorial - The Memorial with one of the largest footprints in D.C., this stunning Memorial to our longest serving President is divided into four "rooms", each representing one of his four terms in office.
● Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial - One of the newest Memorials on the National Mall, the Martin Luther King honors the efforts of the amazing Civil Rights leader. Just steps away from where he delivered his famous "I have a Dream Speech," take in the beautiful memorial and read some of his strongest quotes on Civil Rights.
● Also see - Vietnam Memorial, World War II Memorial, Korean Memorial, and much much more!
Meeting Point: Please meet in Columbia Plaza at 502 23rd Street NW. Look for the green awning and sandwich boards on 23rd Street. The office is facing 23rd Street.
*Note: Please bring your credit card at the time of the tour for pre-authorization.
|USD $43.98||USD $33.98|
* Adult: 13 and older.|
* Child: 4-12.
* Children ages of 3 and younger are free.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.