Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
Summary of The Day: Are you one of those people who would like to learn how to take better pictures? Better yet, do you want to learn the functions on your camera and get a better grasp on how to adjust the f-stop, ISO, and shutter speed? The Washington Photo Safari workshop offer techniques and extensive tips in camera use, image composition and design, proper exposure, lighting, and even posing without flash by professional photographer E. David Luria., while taking you to the most popular monuments and historic buildings in Washington DC.
E. David Luria begins the Safari with a 45-minute travel photography orientation, giving you tips in basic architectural photography, outdoor portraiture, and interior photography without flash or tripod at Union Station. You will receive hands-on guidance on how to take better pictures and make those images even better! You will then visit the most popular monuments and historic buildings in Washington: the White House(visit outside), Lafayette Park, the Albert Einstein, Lincoln, Korea, and Vietnam Three Servicemen Memorials and finally Union Station. The afternoon session ends at the famous 76-foot tall Iwo Jima Marine Corps Memorial in Arlington. Safari groups are generally 6-10 people only. The Safari workshop ends at 5:15pm and drop you off at the Rosslyn Metro Station on the Blue/Orange Lines.
Half Day, approximately 3.5 hours
Full Day, approximately 7.5 hours
Suggested as preliminary course before taking special Safaris
Open to any photographer at any skill level with any camera, film or digital
No tripod needed
If you have a discount coupon or gift certificate, please enter it in space provided in the shopping cart. Your credit card may not be necessary!
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.