Summary of The Day: Discover Montreal with a convenient sightseeing tour through its historic and trendy East End! Hop aboard our modern buses and explore the city with a professional guide, traveling through Old Montreal, Downtown Montreal, the Olympic Park, and more! Stay aboard the bus or hop off at your favorite stop to explore on you own.
Head to the top of the Olympic Tower or wander through the lovely Botanical Gardens - the choice is yours! Your ticket is valid for 2 days and departs 3 times a day, so feel free to use it as much as you want!
* Bonsecours Market – Inaugurated in 1847, Marché Bonsecours is acknowl-edged as one of Canada's ten finest heritage buildings and has become an essential stop on any visit to Old Montréal.
* Olympic Park – Built for the 1976 Summer Olympics, the Olympic Park has become one of the most universally recognized Montreal landmarks.
* Botanical Gardens – The Montréal Botanical Garden, one of the city’s jewels, is recognized as one of the world’s greatest botanical gardens.
* Little Italy – The multicultural flavours and sights of the Jean-Talon Market have been attracting crowds to Little Italy since 1933.
This tour departs at 9:00am, 12:00pm, and 2:30pm, running on a 2.5 hour route.
The departure point is 1001 Dorchester Square - please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.