Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
Lion Country Safari - West Palm Beach - Sawgrass Mills Mall
Summary of The Day: We will travel to Lion Country Safari, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale.
At Lion Country Safari we'll experience America's first cageless zoo and see wild animals live freely in the natural world.
Then we'll head to West Palm Beach, America's Viviera and home to 47 miles of coastline and hundreds of high-class restaurants, ocean view mansions, and luxury hotels. Next, we'll head to Henry Morrison Falgers Museum to view it from the outside. Established in 1902, it was considered one of the most wondrous mansions in the world.
Afterwards we'll visit Worth Avenue in Palm Beach, an upscale shopping district which was ranked as the one of the top 3 "Most Iconic" streets in America at 2013. By the afternoon, we'll head to the second largest shopping mall in Florida - Sawgrass Mills!
The end time of the tour is about 7:00pm, however traffic may delay us.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Price is the same for all ages.
*Children under 3 yrs old need to pay the same price for seat as adult and please bring child safety seat for them.
Professional tour escort
Airfares or related transportation between your home and pickup location
Service Fee for tour guide (min. USD 7.00/day per person)
Admissions and optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
- Lion Country Safari: $35.50/Adult(10-64); $26.00/Child(3-9); $32.00/Senior(65+)
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
Please do NOT carry any large baggage during this tour, such as boarding bag. Only the small knapsack is permitted.
Upon arrival in Florida, you must call to confirm your reservation and finalize your pick-up details. On the day of your tour, please wait at the scheduled time with your printed ticket to redeem your tour.
Please arrive at the pickup location at least 5 mins prior to the pickup time.
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.