Miami - Kennedy Space Center - Outlet Shopping - Miami
Summary of The Day: Today we'll learn about the great men and women who've made dreams a reality with a journey into the Kennedy Space Center, home to NASA and gateway into space since the 1960's.
We'll begin at the visitor's center where we'll delve into the history behind man's quest for space. Then we'll enjoy a guided tour of the outdoor part of the center which includes the launch pads, and the site of the famous Apollo 8 launch. Enjoy the interactive exhibits, IMAX movies and the astronaut hall of fame. Don’t Miss the Saturn V, the Apollo rockets and the more advanced space shuttle.
After lunch (not included), we'll depart the Kennedy Space Center and head south. Before arriving in Miami we'll stop at an outlet shopping mall (Palm Beach Outlets or similar) where you can hunt for bargains and find name brands for less.
In the evening we'll arrive back in Miami.
Tours are scheduled to end between 7:00pm - 8:00pm, this is an estimated time only. Actual time may change based upon local conditions.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Price is the same for all the ages.
*Infants under 2 years of age are free of charge.
Air conditioned van or bus
Professional tour guide
Admission to Kennedy Space Center
Free WiFi on the bus
All personal expenses and meals
Service fee for tour guide and driver; recommend USD 2 per person a day for each.
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
Well, first of all... we'd like to THANK again to our driver + tour guide. These two amazing men made our trip absolutely unforgettable and we will think about it for a long time.
We'd been very lucky because we have finally a private to...ur and driver with tour guide talk to us whole time so we now know about Miami and living in the US much more.
Kennedy Space Center is great, good to see. Shopping was cool but sadly we had only 1 hour so it wanted at least 1 hour more. :)
We recommend it especially because we really had amazing service and we hope we will see the driver and tour guide again.
Thank you and sending greetings from Prague, CZ.
MDRead full review
It was an excellent trip and we have enjoyed at maximum. Specially that we had one car only for two of us. The driver was also our guide from Miami to Cape Canaveral and shared with us a lot of interesting and useful information about every...thing. For the future I will not hesitate to book another trip with Tours4fun.Read full review
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.