Summary of The Day: Today we'll visit three of the most fascinating markets in Mexico City: La Merced, which is one of the largest markets in Latin America; Sonora market, also known as the witches market for its selection of medicinal herbs; and San Juan Market, which specializes in exotic foods.
This tour will entice all our senses, with the colors, smells, tastes, history and lots of sensations that our guide also cultural interpreter will help us discover. We'll let go of the traditional tour style and mingle among the citizens of Mexico City to shop for vegetables, fruits, meat, candy, flowers, clothing or any amount of household items. We will also use public transportation to make this a much more rich and authentic experience.
Pick-up Location and Time: Hotels in metropolitan zone or meeting point at 10:00am.
Drop-off Location and Time: Hotels in metropolitan zone or meeting point at 1:00pm.
Please leave a note about your pick-up/drop-off hotel when making reservation.
Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, take extra money if you want to buy some food on the markets.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.