Summary of The Day: You have the option of choosing between 2 fantastic food tours in Mexico City: one in the Roma district and another in the Downtown Historic Center.
Alongside our expert foody guides, we'll walk through the streets of Mexico City and visit authentic Mexican restaurants to taste some of the best food the city has to offer! Along the way we'll learn about the culinary traditions and culture surrounding Mexico City and the lovely restaurants within it!
In Roma we'll visit some spectacular restaurants and cafes:
Three Galleons: Try out most delicious fish tacos with the taste of the coast!
Coffee Root: Enjoy a traditional Mexican meal.
The Tlayudería: Experience the real taste of Oaxaca food in Mexico City.
Pitfall: Fall in love with Delicious Mexican food and traditional mezcal.
Espressarte: Warm yourself with specialty coffee.
Graciela: Taste the best factory and craft beer bar in Mexico City.
Galia Gourmet: Visit this traditional bistro serviced by the finest French chefs.
In the Downtown Historic Center we'll visit:
Celaya Candy Store: Sate your sweet tooth at the best and oldest confectionery in Mexico.
The Great Hunter: Learn about and enjoy exotic pre-Hispanic food.
The Caguamo: Try out some of Mexico City's best seafood!
The Bipo: Dine on exquisite garnachas nouveau.
The Gourmet deli Jersey: Find the best cheeses and meats in this amazing deli.
La Mascota: Enjoy a visit to this quintessential and traditional cantina.
Rosse Gourmet: Be amazed by delicious flowers and organic vegetables.
Oaxaca in Mexico: Taste a traditional Oaxacan meal.
Pick-up Location and Time: Hotels in metropolitan zone or meeting point at 11:45am.
Drop-off Location and Time: Hotels in metropolitan zone or meeting point at 3:45pm.
Please leave a note about your pick-up/drop-off hotel when making reservation.
Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
We recommend that you check with your embassy on the relevant documents that is needed in order to enter Mexico.
Regrettably, we do not offer visa assistance. The relevant documents will be your responsibility.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".