Summary of The Day: Did you know that Melbourne has been voted one of the world’s most bike-friendly cities? You do now! And on this Melbourne bike tour you’ll discover why.
Cruise along the safe and scenic bike paths with a local guide, soak up the jaw dropping views of Melbourne, and experience the lanes in the very heart of its hip, local neighborhoods.
You’ll begin your Melbourne tour on the banks of the Yarra River, along which runs the Yarra bike trail. Here you’ll spot views of Melbourne’s most iconic landmarks, such as Melbourne Cricket Ground, Fitzroy Gardens, Victoria Parliament, and more.
With your local guide to lead the way, you’ll get all the insider info on these famous Melbourne sights, and some insightful commentary plus local tips on the Melbourne neighborhoods you pass through.
As you continue cycling in Melbourne, your local guide will reveal to you the hidden streets and help you to gain a real feel for the city and its character. You'll see the famous features as well as the hidden gems, giving you everything you need to know about this fascinating Australian city.
Your guide will also give you plenty of time to take photos, which will make the perfect souvenir to take home with you to show (or brag about!) to friends and family.
This Melbourne bike tour uses unique ‘city’ bikes that are light, compact, and highly manoeuvrable. They are easy to use, fun to ride, and since Melbourne is rather flat, the tour and bikes are manageable for all rider levels.
Ending point: Boathouse Drive near Princes Bridge (directly across the river from Federation Square)
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 6-11
* Children under 6 are not permitted.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Standard dress: normal clothes with comfortable shoes for pedaling.
Bring sunscreen and sunglasses, especially during the warmer months.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.