Summary of The Day: Travel back in time when knights fought for their king and for the love of a princess. , a trial of mythic warriors and ancient Kings. Sounds of the shattering of lances, swords clashing and the thunder of hooves fill the hall as combat is engaged and each Knight seeks the title of Champion in a spectacle not witnessed for centuries.
At the Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament you will feast on a fabulous four-course banquet, marvel at the spectacular pageantry, dramatic horsemanship, dangerous sword play, sorcery, romance and colorful equestrian drills. And all the while you, your friends and family can cheer on your favorite brave knights, who will compete on horseback in daring medieval tournament games, jousting matches and sword fights.
After a legendary show, the adventure continues for guests who visit The Knight Club. With full bar service, lively music and a dance floor, it's the place where Knights and Royalty greet guests, sign autographs and pose for pictures. Authentic suits of armor, exquisitely detailed etched swords and shields and medieval murals and banners line the walls.
Hours of Operation:
Mon, Tues, Wed and Thurs: 7:00 pm
Friday: 6:30 pm, 8:45 pm
Saturday: 3:30 pm, 6:00 pm and 8:15 pm
Sunday: 5:00 pm, 7:15 pm
Castles open 90-minutes prior to show time. Closed Christmas Day.
Phone in reservations are required. Your e-Ticket will contain all details. | Admission price includes the show, dinner and two rounds of select beverages | Cash bar service is available throughout the show. | Medieval Times is a live horse show in an enclosed arena. Persons with respiratory conditions, allergies, or asthma attend at their own risk. Medieval Times uses stroboscopic and pyrotechnic effects. Tickets are non-refundable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.