Summary of The Day: Aloha and welcome to the Road to Hana Tour. All tours are fully customizable, allowing you to pick and choose which sites you want to see from any of the packages we offer. Each tour includes a friendly and highly-knowledgeable driver/guide eager to fill you in on the history of the various locations and sites around the island.
The legendary road to Hana is only 52 miles from Kahului. The drive, which can take anywhere from two to four hours, is punctuated by narrow one-lane bridges, hairpin turns, and incredible island views. Explore the unforgettable coastline of Maui.
Choose one from the following four destinations:
Wailua Valley: The Wailua Valley lookout is little more than a scenic rest stop, but the views of the Ke'anae Peninsula and Wailua coastline are simply stunning.
Pua'a Ka'a: The Pua'a Ka'a is a beautiful 5-acre park, complete with waterfalls, freshwater swimming holes, and lush vegetation. There is a paved trail leading to Pua'a Ka'a Falls and a picnic area. A larger cascade upstream can also be accessed via a dirt trail. If you decide to go, use caution crossing the viaduct and be prepared for mud.
Wai'anapanapa Beach Park: Wai'anapanapa literally means glistening waters. The park boasts several amazing features not to be missed on any trip to Hana. This beautiful black sand beach is a Maui must-see and the perfect photo opportunity.
Koki Beach Park: Koki Beach is a great place to stop if you plan on continuing past Hana. The red sand is caused by the iron-rich dirt from the hill on the north end of the beach. Legend has it that the bones of the goddess Pele were buried deep within the hill after a fatal battle with her older sister.
We recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
No more than six people per group.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.