Summary of The Day: Malta boasts over 7000 years of history and is brimming with attractions and places of interest. This tour gives you a flavour of these unique islands. Both our North and South Hop-On Hop-Off routes start from Sliema and head off to Malta’s Capital City Valletta, whereas the North route heads off to the Historic City of Mdina before taking you to discover the northern countryside. The South route offers a more historic aspect to the Maltese Islands with stops at prehistoric temples. With over 30 stops and 50 points of interest along our routes, we give you the opportunity to discover the Maltese Islands like never before!
1 - Valletta Waterfront
2 - Tarxien
3 - Vittoriosa Waterfront
4 - Marsaxlokk
5 - Ghar Dalam Cave & Museum
6 - Blue Grotto
7 - Hagar Qim Temples & Mnajdra Temples
8 - ValletaPhoenicia Hotel
9 - ValletaWar Museum & Fort StElmo
10 - ValletaMalta Experience & Knights Hospital
1 - Bugibba (Topaz Hotel)
2 - Bugibba Jetty (Seastrips Outlet)
3 - Buggiba Centre (Opposite HSBC)
4 - Bugibba (Santana Hotel)
5 - Malta National Aquarium
6 - Qawra Palace Hotel
7 - Qawra Seafront
8 - Bellavista Hotel, Qawra
9 - Mediterraneo Marine Park
10 - ITS Roundabout
11 - StGeorge's Bay, StJulians
12 - Westin Dragonara, St Julians
13 - Hilton Malta, StJulians
14 - Spinola Bay, StJulians
15 - Balluta Bay, StJulians
16 - Sliema Ferries
17 - Sliema Ferries
18 - Opposite Bayview Hotel
19 - Valleta (Phoenicia Hotel)
20 - Valletta Waterfront Terminus
21 - San Anton Gardens
22 - Mdina Main Gate
23 - RabatDomus Romana
24 - Ta QaliAviation Museum
25 - Ta QaliCrafts Village
26 - Mosta Church
27 - Mgarr Church
28 - Golden Bay
Frequency: every 30-45 minutes from 8:00am/9:30am to 1:30pm/3:30pm (depending on routes)
Full loop: 90-135 minutes per loop
Ticket type: 24 hours or 48 hours
Vouchers can be redeemed at any of the bus stops.
From Monday 12th December 2016, the tour will be starting the winter schedule, which means that the North and South routes will be combined so that only one route will be in operation for the duration of the Winter period.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 5-15
* Children younger than 5 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
This is a hop-on hop-off bus tour so you can join the tour at any of the bus stops in Valletta. The closest stop would be Valletta Waterfront.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Regrettably, there is no station at the airport for this tour. The stops are the points of interest in Malta.
The closest station to the airport would be the Ghar Dalam Cave & Museum.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".