Summary of The Day: Madame Tussauds Las Vegas is ALL NEW! The interactive wax attraction is located on the Las Vegas Strip in front of the Venetian, and features eight unique rooms including the amazing Marvel Super Heroes 4D Experience. Take pictures with life-like wax figures of your favorite celebrities, and show friends back home that you hung out with the stars while in Las Vegas! Step into the movies with Will Smith, pose for paparazzi with Lady Gaga, relive a crazy Vegas night with Bradley Cooper, and fight crime alongside Nick Fury. Ready for your close up with the world's most famous faces?
Explore Madame Tussauds Las Vegas : Club Tussauds
You’re in Vegas, so why not treat yourself to the ultimate fame experience? Enter our version of the city’s newest and hottest nightclub. Set against the chart’s latest dance tunes, mingle and party with a line-up of A-list celebrities.
Feel the adrenalin rush as you enter the Sports Zone where winning is everything! With something for every sports fan, see the icons that have shaped the sports world.
“Jer-rry, Je-rry”... “And you get a car, and you get a car” ... “caller what’s your question?” See the celebrities and the TV shows that made these lines famous as you enter the TV Zone. Be sure to step into some of the sets provided and become part of these legendary shows for a day!
Music legends old and young can be found in this party room. Beyoncé is here waiting for her single ladies alongside Rihanna who is ready to get the party started! Get on stage and audition at Madame Tussauds very own Karaoke experience – where our Simon wax figure will tell you what he thinks!
Enter the doors through the Madame Tussauds marquee to reveal a movie extravaganza! See a collection of favorite films and the celebrities that brought them to live.
Viva Las Vegas
Las Vegas is a city long known for its exhibitionist tendencies, culture, vibe and personalities that made it famous. Enter the room that pays homage to the personalities and acts that have shaped the dynamic history of Las Vegas.
Marvel Super Heroes Experience & 4D Cinema
Some of Marvel’s best loved Super Heroes have been brought to life in the new Marvel Super Heroes 4D Experience. This new experience is included with a general admission ticket and is all part of the ALL NEW Madame Tussauds Las Vegas!
HIGH ROLLER OBSERVATION WHEEL
Grab your sweetheart and hop into the High Roller Observation Wheel, the world's tallest ferris world! At 550-feet tall, the High Roller is Las Vegas' newest attraction for all ages. It's located at The LINQ Promenade, an outdoor shopping, dining and entertainment district. Located right in the center of the world-famous STrip, across from Caesars Palace, the wheel is easy to get to by foot, car, or Las Vegas Monorail. Take a spin and see Las vegas from a whole new view. LED light shows and 360 degree views make for a ride you don't want to miss.
Address: The Grand Canal Shoppes, 3377 S Las Vegas Blvd #2001, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Operation time: 10:00am to 9:00pm
Hours may vary due to private functions or holidays. Please call the day prior to your visit to confirm operating hours. Last admission is issued 30-minutes prior to closing time.
Madame Tussauds Las Vegas may close early for special events, or extend seasonal hours. Please be sure to call ahead for updated closing times.
Please print the Voucher to redeem your tickets from Madame Tussauds box office on the valid day.
No exchanges or refunds once tickets are purchased.
Tickets are valid at Madame Tussauds Las Vegas location only.
Tickets are valid one year from the date of purchase.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
This was my first visit to a wax museum. I was impressed with it all and it was well worth the admission. I thought it was well organized and the figures are very high quality. I enjoyed the Snoop Dogg throne, the Mick Jagger display, an...d the Obama display. This place is a gem. Besides, I love the gondola ride too, so romantic.Read full review
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.