Summary of The Day: Please meet us at St. Pancras International train station at 6:00am by the Eurostar Group Welcome desk (Gate 5). We'll then introduce you to your guide for the day. Traveling at speeds of up to 186 mph, you will be in Paris in just 2 hours 15 minutes.
Upon arrival, you will enjoy a panoramic tour of the city taking in most the major sites including Champs Elysees and the Arc de Triomphe before arriving at the Eiffel Tower.
What better way to enjoy lunch than on the Eiffel Tower itself? It is one of the world's most famous monuments. Our fast entry ticket means we have priority access and our reserved seats in the Altitude 58 restaurant boasts fabulous views across the city. Sit back and enjoy a glass of Champagne followed by a fabulous meal while soaking up the atmosphere of arguably the world’s most beautiful and romantic city.
After lunch, we'll take a romantic cruise on the River Seine that boasts spectacular views of Notre Dame, Musee D'Orsay and Place de la Concorde.
In the early evening we head back to Gard du Nord for our return journey to London at approximately 8:30 p.m.
Don’t forget your passport!
On October 25 and 28 we will not be able to take you to the Eiffel Tower for lunch. Instead, we will take a three-course Lunch Cruise on River Seine. On these days we will make a photo stop at the Eiffel Tower, but we will not be able to ascend to the upper levels. The rest of the day will be as per the original itinerary.
* Adult: 12 and above.
* Child: 4 to 11 years of age.
* Participation is free for children below the age of 4.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
The Louvre museum is open every day except Tuesday and the following French holidays: November 1, December 25, January 1, and May 1.
Please note, once booked, we are not able to cancel your booking and as such cannot offer you a refund, cancellation or amendment.
In the event of unexpected delays on the Eurostar, Eurostar’s policy is for customers to contact them directly to discuss any compensation that may be due.
On rare occasions the tour itinerary can change. Should lunch on the Eiffel Tower not be available, a 3 course lunch on the Bateaux Parisiens with river cruise will be included with a photo stop at Eiffel Tower.
Please bring all valuable items with you. Do not leave valuable items unattended. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.