Summary of The Day: This tour combines all of the great attractions of Los Angeles and the famous Universal Studios. We will provide you with your entrance ticket, letting you skip the lines and head right into the theme park to embark on a guided tram ride for fun and thrills as you tour Hollywood’s biggest movie studio.
Grand City Tour
Experience the most memorable sightseeing tour Los Angeles has to offer. Let our experts guide you through Downtown (City Center), Griffith Park Observatory, where you can see the Hollywood Sign, Hollywood, Beverly Hills and select Movie Star’s Homes. This LA tour will leave you enchanted while you explore the entertainment capital of the world. Get your cameras ready, as you relax in our luxury air conditioned Mercedes Benz tour vehicles and cruise through the hottest spots in the City of Angels.
Our tour will begin in Downtown LA, home to towering skyscrapers, the Dorothy Chandler Pavillion, and the modern architecture of the Walt Disney Concert Hall! Then we'll transfer to the Griffith Park Observatory, an invaluable research facility that let's visitors see past the glitz and glamor of LA to the gorgeous starry skies and unmatch views of the Los Angeles valley. From here enjoy panoramic views of Hollywood and LA, including the famous Hollywood Sign.
Then we'll stroll down Hollywood Boulevard itself to find our favorite's celebrities stars engraved into the sidewalk. From here we'll journey down Sunset Strip, where you may spot a celebrity at a local nightclub, bar, or restaurant.
Next up is a visit to Rodeo Drive, LA's high fashion district where the Hollywood's residents buy the trendiest outfits. We'll continue our tour to the LA Farmers Market and Gorve Shopping Center for a unique and historic look at the city's local market, from fresh produce to new clothing.
We'll end the tour by driving by the homes of the rich and famous before heading to Hollywood Studios.
Universal Studios Hollywood
Face the 30-foot tall and 30,000 pound King Kong as he howls his welcome just 36 inches from your eyes! Survive the 14 million dollar Earthquake attraction.
From magical spells to magical creatures, from dark villains to daring heroes, it’s all here at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, opening April 7, 2016 at Universal Studios Hollywood℠. Explore the mysteries of Hogwarts™ Castle, visit the shops of Hogshead™, and sample fare from some of the wizarding world’s best-known establishments. Plus experience pulse-pounding rides and attractions that transport you into a world of magical thrills and excitement.
We offer free pick up at many Hollywood and Downtown Los Angeles hotels. Please remark your hotel name and address when making reservations online.
Daily at 9:15am – Pick-ups starting at 8:30am
Hollywood: depart at 8:30am; retun at 6:00pm
Downtown Los Angeles: depart at 9:00am; retun at 6:15pm
The pick-up hotels are subject to the final confirmation.
We will confirm your hotel pick-up time on your E-Ticket. Pick-up times are subject to change; always check the confirmed pick-up time on your e-tickets.
Luggage: You are allowed one portable luggage (backpack, handbag, etc.) due to the limited space on the bus.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
The tour guide will arrange detailed schedule for you according to the dialy weather and traffic conditions. Usually you will visit Universal Studios around 1:00pm. Regretfully we don't have the time table in advance.
The shuttle bus we have doesn't match the tour at all. The shuttle will go to Anaheim in the morning and go back to Los Angeles in the evening.