Summary of The Day: The Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter provides an amazing new opportunity to explore the magic of the Harry Potter films - the most successful film series of all time.
Enjoy previously unheard anecdotes from expert guides before going on a unique walking tour that takes you behind-the-scenes and showcases a huge array of beautiful sets, costumes and props. It also reveals some closely guarded secrets, including facts about the special effects and animatronics that made these films so hugely popular all over the world.
Here are just some of the things you can expect to see and do:
• Step inside and discover the great hall.
• Listen to previously unheard anecdotes.
• Explore Dumbledore’s office and discover never-before-seen treasures.
• Step onto the famous cobbles of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivanders wand shop, Flourish and Blotts, the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium.
• See iconic props from the films, including Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrid’s motorcycle.
• Rediscover other memorable sets from the film series, including the Gryffindor common room, the boys’ dormitory, Hagrid’s hut, Potion’s classroom and Professor Umbridge’s office at the Ministry of Magic.
* You will receive an individual timed entry on arrival at the Warner Bros. Studio and you will be given a minimum of 3.5 hours for the visit. Tour duration is normally 6-7 hours subject to traffic and the tour and this may involve some waiting time.
10/2/2015 at 11:30am / 1:30pm
10/3/2015 at 8:15am / 11:30am / 1:30pm
10/4/2015 at 8:15am / 2:30pm
10/5/2015 at 8:15am / 11:30am
10/6/2015 at 8:15am / 11:30am / 2:30pm
10/7/2015 at 8:15am / 11:30am
10/8/2015 at 8:15am
10/9/2015 at 8:15am / 11:30am
10/10/2015 at 11:30am
10/11/2015 at 11:30am
10/13/2015 at 11:30am
10/14/2015 at 11:30am
10/15/2015 at 11:30am
10/16/2015 at 11:30am
10/17/2015 at 11:30am / 1:30pm
10/19/2015 at 8:15am / 11:30am
10/20/2015 at 8:15am / 11:30am / 1:30pm
10/21/2015 at 8:15am / 11:30am
10/22/2015 at 8:15am / 11:30am / 1:30pm
10/24/2015 at 11:30am
10/25/2015 at 8:15am / 11:30am
10/26/2015 at 8:15am /11:30am
10/27/2015 at 8:15am / 1:30pm
10/28/2015 at 8:15am / 11:30am
10/29/2015 at 8:15am / 11:30am
10/30/2015 at 8:15am / 11:30am / 1:30pm
10/31/2015 at 11:30am
11/1/2015 at 8:15am / 11:30am
11/8/2015 at 11:30am
11/14/2015 at 11:30am
11/26/2015 at 2:30pm
11/27/2015 at 2:30pm
12/2/2015 at 2:30pm
12/3/2015 at 2:30pm
12/4/2015 at 2:30pm
12/9/2015 at 2:30pm
12/10/2015 at 2:30pm
12/11/2015 at 2:30pm
12/24/2015 at 1:30pm / 2:30pm
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult age: 16 and older
*Child age: 5 to 15
A small fee of £20.00 applies for infants aged 3 to 4 for transportation only as they require a seat on the vehicle. Infants 2 years and younger require a ticket, although they are free. Children 4 years and under are free. Infants 2 and under are free of charge however still require a ticket so we do need to be notified.
Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Professional tour escort.
All personal expenses, except for those specially noted in tour inclusion.
Please present your voucher to the local guide at the beginning of the trip.
Please contact the local agency to confirm your trip 48 hours prior to departure.
Please arrive at the pick-up location in advance.
Unless travelling domestically, traveler(s) must carry a valid passport and have obtained the appropriate visas when travelling with Tours4Fun and the local Tours4Fun Partners. Please ensure your passport is valid for 6 months beyond the duration of the trip. It is the traveler(s) responsibility to ensure that you are in possession of the correct visas for your holiday.
Please note, once booked, we are not able to cancel your booking and as such cannot offer you a refund.
We operate special festive tours on Dec. 25 & 26 and Jan. 1. Please note that our regular tours will not be available on these dates.
During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.