Summary of The Day: Enjoy a classic English tradition with a cup of tea at the glorious Palace Lounge. There is no better place to enjoy this traditional English occasion than the Palace Lounge overlooking the Royal Mews of Buckingham Palace.
The kitchen at The Rubens produces the freshest pastries and cakes for their guests to enjoy. With a reputation as one of the best in London, The Rubens pays respect to the Afternoon Tea tradition, albeit with a few modern twists. We also cater to a range of dietary requirements.
- Egg and cress
- Smoked salmon
- Ham and mustard
- Cucumber and cream cheese
- Chicken bridge roll
- Carrot cupcake
- White chocolate and passionfruit cheesecake
- Lemon meringue pie
- Jasmine and mango marshmallow
- Chocolate Easter egg
- Plain scone
- Raisin scone
- Served with homemade strawberry preserve and clotted cream
|USD $40.51||USD $18.99|
* Adult: 12 and older|
* Child: 11 and younger
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2016 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.