Summary of The Day: Descend into London's dark history to meet Sweeney Todd, Mrs. Lovett, Jack the Ripper, Guy Fawkes, Hand more infamous characters in the London Dungeon.
Explore the chilling halls with over 360 sets that retell these figures' dark tales. Travel through 1000 years of London's twisted and terrifying past as you move from show to show and encounter plague-ridden streets, bloody torture chambers, the explosive gunpowder plot, a scream filled maze where a dark figure stalks with knife, and much, much more!
But move beyond the show and become apart of the cast with two two state-of-the art terror inducing rides with high-tech surprises guaranteed to get the adrenaline pumping. Ride down the the River Thames aboard the Tyrant's Boat as you await execution by Henry VIII, who will haunt the journey in surprising and goosebumps inducing ways. Meet execution itself with the aptly named Drop Dead Drop Ride, a three story plunge that will show you all the cringe-worthy details surrounding a proper execution.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 4-15 years of age
* Children younger than 4 are free of charge.
* Children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Admission to the London Dungeon
One drink at The London Dungeon Tavern (non-alcoholic beverages available)
This venue is not recommended for those of a nervous disposition or very young children.
Please exchange your printed e-ticket at The London Dungeon box office, where you will be allocated a show time: either the next available time or a show time of your choice later in the day.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.