Summary of The Day: Experience the holiday cheer and London come alive with Christmas spirit aboard a classic London open-top bus tour to see Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye, all brought to life by our expert guide and the holiday cheer!
Keep your cameras ready for a photo stop at Sir Christopher Wren’s masterpiece, St. Paul’s Cathedral, where Admirals Nelson and Wellington are buried and where Princess Diana was married. Next, we'll visit the thousand year old Tower of London, formerly an imposing prison that is now home to the Crown Jewels which are protected by the famous Beefeaters. We'll also get to see Traitors Gate, where prisoners entered the Tower for the last time!
Christmas Day lunch on the River Thames
Take your place for an unforgettable traditional Christmas lunch cruise for the finest festive dining experience you will find on the Thames. With a luxurious 3 course menu and an elegant, seasonal atmosphere, we promise you’ll never know another Christmas like it.
Roast butternut squash, cumin & coriander soup
Roast turkey with herb & onion stuffing, bacon rolls and chipolatas served with roast potatoes with a delicate hint of garlic and rosemary, honey-roasted parsnips and carrots, Brussel sprouts with roast chestnuts, gravy and with cranberry sauce
Vegetarian option (must be requested at time of booking)
Baked wild mushroom, spinach, cranberry, hazelnut & brie pastry with cherry tomato & red onion confit served with seasonal vegetables (v)
White and dark chocolate gateau with cream
Tea or coffee served with mince pies and mints.
This tour begins at 7:00am and ends at 3:15pm, including hotel pick-up, which runs from 7:15am - 7:45am.
Please note that there will be no refund for cancellations made after the 2nd of December 2016.
Following the lunch cruise, the local operator will drop you off at a convenient location no more than a short walk to your hotel.
The vegetarian option must be requested at the time of booking.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.