Summary of The Day: Leaving from Euston Station, journey to the sea-port City of Liverpool made famous by the Beatles and its football teams.
You'll have time to explore this Victorian City as you stroll toward the world-famous waterfront. The beautifully restored dock warehouses are now home to a dazzling collection of bars, cafes, restaurants, shops and other unique attractions. The award-winning Beatles Story is the largest attraction in the world focused on the lives and times of The Beatles - John, Paul, George and Ringo. Take an exciting journey, starting with their childhood and the early years of the band, including Hamburg, through to Beatlemania, the break up and an in-depth look at their solo careers. Hear the story unfold through the free Living History Audio Guide narrated by John Lennon's sister, Julia.
During the afternoon, you are in for a treat! Join the Magical Mystery Tour. This two-hour tour takes you round all the landmarks in the lives of the Fab Four including their homes, schools, birthplaces, Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields and many other significant spots. Your tour ends with a visit to the legendary Cavern Club where the Beatles story all began.
The train back to London departs Liverpool Lime Street at 6:47pm and arrives back into London at 9:05pm.
Please check-in at London Euston Station (outside main ticket office) at 7:30am.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 17 and older.
* Child: 3-16 years old.
* Children younger than 3 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Round-trip train tickets to Liverpool with reserved seats
Please note that this tour is unescorted and once booked it is non-refundable.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.