Summary of The Day: Today we'll explore the gorgeous lakes and mountains of Salzkammergut! We'll depart from Salzburg and cross this stunning landscape and enchant you with the "land of music."
First we'll pass through Hof anf Fuschl to arrive at St.Gilgen, the birthplace of Mozart's mother, before continuing to the nearby village of St. Wolfgang. Here you'll be amazed by the stunning landscape and extraordinary beauty. You'll have the chance to visit the local church, home to a famous and unique 15th century raised altar, designed by Michael Pacher, and the Weisse Rössl Hotel, the setting for the famous operetta Im Weissen Rössl.
On the return trip we'll pass by the picturesque Lake Krottensee, Hüttenstein Castle, the shoreline of Lake Mondsee, and the town of Mondsee, with its famous monastery.
From May through October, you will also have the chance to take a boat trip across Lake Wolfgang. Surrounded by mountains, this is an idyllic setting for a spectacular cruise.
From November to April, the tour includes coffee and cake instead of the boat ride across the lake.
This tour departs at 1:45pm from Mirabellplatz 2 in Salzburg, just in front of Mirabell Gardens:
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Child (4-12 years)
Infant (0-4 years)
* Adult: 13 and above
* Child: 4-12 years of age
* Children younger than 3 years old may participate for free.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
Please present your printed voucher to the driver on the day of your tour.
Please bring all valuable items with you. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.