Las Vegas - Hoover Dam - Mojave Desert - Lake Mead National Park
Summary of The Day: For the first time ever experience the only exclusive Lake Mead National Park & Colorado River ATV Adventure. You are picked up by private transfer from your Las Vegas Strip location and taken to the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge for awe-inspiring views of the Hoover Dam as you stand 900 feet above the Colorado River. You will then be transferred to Arizona Last Stop, located in the Mojave Desert, for a once in a lifetime experience.
Upon arrival, you are greeted by your host. Soon after, you will be able to experience the thrill of your ATV adventure with a beautiful and scenic ride through the trails at Lake Mead National Park. This is the only ATV adventure available in the National Park.
At the halfway point, stop at the Colorado River for a splash and a great photo opportunity before heading back on the trail though the spectacular Lake Mead National Park. After a trail ride arrive at our climate controlled onsite restaurant and bar for a well-earned World Famous All American Burger, fresh cut fries, and a soda. This top’s off your Adventure before you are privately transferred back to your Las Vegas hotel via the scenic Mojave Desert, with memories to last a lifetime.
Cancellation Policy: there will be a $60 charge per person plus standard cancellation fee (check Standard Cancellation Policy for details) for any canceled tour
No shows are nonrefundable and tours are not transferable.
Hotel pick up time: 7:00 am 7 days a week. Closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Tour times may vary depending on the season.
Hotel information including room number is required, this will ensure all pick-ups can be completed on time.
All passengers will be informed locally of any operational changes.
By accepting our policy, passengers acknowledge that we are not responsible for delays, cancellations, accidents, weather or any other circumstances beyond our control. Customers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance prior to departure.
Closed toed shoes are required. Customers wearing flip flops, heels, or sandals will be unable to ride on the ATV. Swim suits are encouraged and must be worn underneath clothes.
In order to protect your own property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.