Summary of The Day: Join us for a lovely sightseeing excursion through the great capital of Malaysia with a Kuala Lampur city tour! Our expert, English-speaking guide will lead you through all the twists and turns of this amazing city to discover its rich history, cutlure, and attractions.
This interesting tour will unveil the beauty and charm of the old and new Kuala Lumpur known as the “Garden City of Lights”..Travel with us to see the contrast of the magnificent skyscrapers against historic colonial buildings. Along the way we'll see the towering Petronas Twin Towers (photo stop), the Handicraft Centre and Cocoa Boutique for some shopping; the magnificent King's Palace (photo stop), the National Monument and Museum (admission not included); the National Mosque of Malaysia (photo stop), and the Sultan Abdul Samad Building!
By the end of the tour, you will probably feel as if you have seen the soul of Kuala Lumpur!
Wear comfortable shoes and clothes. Cotton T-shirts with long or short pants recommended. Sandals/Slippers recommended.
Tours4fun requires passengers to be aware of the importance of travel insurance when traveling on adventure style tours. We strongly advise to take out travel and cancellation insurance to cover against cancellation costs, lost or damaged luggage or costs incurred from injury or illness. If you choose not to travel with travel insurance please be aware Tours4fun or any of its affiliates will take no liability for any cost incurred while traveling on this tour.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
This tour package only offers hotel pick up and drop off. We only have two departure time for this tour 9:00 and 14:00. Please make sure to leave a note in the “Reservation Request” section upon booking online for us to check your pick up and drop off point with our local office.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".