Summary of The Day: Kāneʻohe Bay is a well-kept secret located on the north east part of Oahu. The bay is engulfed by the majestic Ko’olau mountain range and protected by one of two largest barrier reefs in Hawaii. Once aboard one of our catamarans, our crew will provide you with safety instructions, and a snorkeling equipment fitting
Along the way to our first stop, the sandbar, you will enjoy a beautiful view of iconic sights including Gilligan’s Island and Chinaman’s Hat, also known as Mokoli’i. At the first stop, the sandbar, the crew will set up a water volleyball net to begin a friendly and fun game. If you are looking for a quiet relaxing day, you can swim in the refreshingly cool water or take a stroll on the sandbar in the midst of the bay. The aroma of BBQ will alert you that lunch is being prepared. The crew will let you know when your food is ready. After lunch, the vessels will set sail to our second stop, the coral reef. At the coral reef, you can snorkel among colorful tropical fish, rare green see turtles, and occasionally dolphins. You will see various types of coral, however, we ask that you do not walk on it; its very fragile!
The tour will end at approximately 4:00pm.
We offer pick-up from major Waikiki Hotels at approximately 9:00 - 9:35am.
Please bring sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, clean clothes, swimwear, a large towel, and snorkeling equipment if you do not wish to use the equipment provided.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult: 13 and above
*Children under 2 may join this tour for free with a paid adult
Waikiki hotel pick-up and drop-off
Professional tour guide and driver
Basic snorkeling equipment
Beach volleyball equipment
All personal expense and meals
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
In order to protect your property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.