Private Guide Only : The display price includes a private guide to Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe from Interlaken Ost railway station. It does not include train fare or additional stops at mountain villages during the trip. Your private guide can assist in the advance purchase of train tickets. Please let us know if you hold any valid Swiss rail passes offering a discount.
Summary of The Day: Travel with us today on a scenic Swiss Alps trip to Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe! This trip will take us to the highest railway station in Europe, located 3,454 meters above sea level. Along the way we'll take the train through Lauterbrunnen, Wengen, Kleine Scheidegg and Grindelwald, and learn about the history and local legends, witnessing the spectacular views along the way.
You'll meet your guide at Interlaken Ost train station and take a picturesque 45-minutes train ride up to the car-free village Wengen (train ticket not included). Along the way we can stop at Wengen to learn about this hidden gem of the Alps (adds one hour to the tour).
We'll arrive at Jungfraujoch at noon where we'll enjoy a one hour guided tour to learn about the stories and legends surrounding the construction of the station and its importance to the region. Afterwards you will have free time to shop and explore.
Then we'll take the train back down to Grindelwald via Kleine Scheidegg, enjoying spectacular views along the way. We can stop in Grindelwald to learn about this famous destination (adds one hour to the tour). From here we'll finish the last leg of our trip back to Interlaken Ost while learning about daily life in Switzerland.
The display price prior to selecting a date is per person based on a group of five. The private group price remains the same anywhere from 1-5 passengers.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Maximum 15 per departure
* The display price is based on a booking for per person of five passengers. Price is the same for up to five passengers. Please choose the group of your size on the check-out page.
* Tour prices are based on Swiss Franc (CHF) and are converted into US Dollar (USD). Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
The following discounts are available when purchasing tickets for the train (prices/availability subject to change):
- Interlaken Visitor's Card: CHF 20.00
- Under 16 years of age: CHF 15.00
- Swiss Travel Pass: CHF 15.00
- Regional Pass BEO: Free
The display price includes a private guide to Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe from Interlaken Ost railway station. It does not include train fare or additional stops at mountain villages during the trip. Your private guide can assist in the advance purchase of train tickets. Please let us know if you hold any valid Swiss rail passes offering a discount.
Upgrades are available for private guided tours of Wengen and Grindewald on the return trip (select your preference in the Optional Stops field on the checkout page), at an additional cost.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.